1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Want To Trade? Guns For Mills or ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TripleJ, Jun 16, 2012.

1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Hey guys and gals I really want an New AR type rifle, I even like the new REM R-25 or what ever, The 308 would be great But Down here a lil 223 will work. I will trade a custom slat mill or Cat mill , Really what ever you need we can build it. but I cant make a new AR so yall want to trade? I got some HUMDINGER bulldogs also as good as the best and better than the rest. Thank you in advance J.J.Jackson

2. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

Are you strictly looking for trades ?

Nmdogs

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

pretty much, i dont want to spend money on guns right now But I think I better get all I can up befor it gets any worse about the guns, they will act all fuqed up about guns again watch, Soo I am Wanting a good ar type or even a good Fnfl or something a So com M 1 is good, I never cared much for auto but I am starting to like them more and more.I allways had the old stand by Mini 14 but I kina want some more in case the shit hits I want a Few extra POWPows

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

How bout this, let me get a mill and u can have my ol lady! Sound fair?

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Can't have to many guns or to much ammo.SHTF they'll be worth more than gold,lol You better stock up while you can,the price of guns and ammo is just going up.wished i could go back in time a few years and buy more while they were affordable,after metal and scrap prices went up,ammo is expensive.Guns are still easy to get and affordable enough
    though

6. Hachiman

Hachiman Big Dog

I've offered to trade guns for pups before. Most people would rather send you money.

7. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Hell NO! I dont need another one of those, Hell all the ones Ive had took everything I own why would I want to give yours the rest Of my shit.LOL

8. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Not to get off topic. But trust me man, no one will ever make that deal. I've been trying to make that deal for the last 5 years.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

I hear ya bro, cant knoc a guy for tryin!

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

and dont forget to stock up on reloading supplies. right now the demand is high and the supply is low.

11. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

The demand will skyrocket come September
    And only get worst so get what you can while
    You can cuz once its gone who knows when
    It will get restocked !

nmdogs