1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

want patterdale or cross 2 hunt

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by Boarkiller, Jul 4, 2011.

1. hi yall, what a great forum. I want me a couple small dogs to add to my hog hunting pack to slow these hogs when they run through the palmettos and to start doing some groundwork. Also wouldny mind advice and mentoring in Terrier/groundwork game. I hunt 3-4 nites a week from around sept to may then just train/hunt here n there in the summer. anyway live on a chicken farm in SW Florida, rats driving me nuts so yes they will be working a variety of game. Crosses r welcome, but no big dogs (20lb max) I have a nice line of curs 45-60 lB. have litters from time to time. Train Hog Dogs for others on occasion. Can offer a trade, maybe some money, but Im a po ol farmer so dont have much. Any way thanks for reading my post
    Gene 954-628-6726

2. Cato2011

Cato2011 Banned

Ever thought of getting a jagdterrier?