1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

walker payne

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by skipper, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

It's about an ordinary Joe who gets the pink slip and looses his job, now he needs to make ends meet, if that wasn't bad enough, his Ex-wife won't let him see his kids, so now he needs to come up with some money to get the kids back from his ex-wife, he meets this guy who teaches him the ropes...I'll leave it at that, don't want to SPOIL the movie....enjoy.

if anyone needs the website link, PM me

2. It's fucking retarded

3. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

if they were going to use the colby name they could have used a dog that looked like a colby dog.

i didnt expect it to be great therefore i wasnt that dissapointed with it. better than watching alot of other crap around.

4. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

yea movie was good. just to look at lols.

5. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Hey i was wondering the same thing about them runnin from the cops in the 50's so what was the deal yu get a little jail time if yu got caught back then or what?

6. art

art Big Dog

the one dog look like a wsk.... mutt....lol

7. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

The only things i didnt like about it is it looked like the dog got turned on because of the keep,and they never said anything about rollin or game testin but o well its better if some people dont know those things i guess

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

well.......2 things that pissed me off in the film.......that bitch wife never once recieved a good slap in the mouth...and by feck did she deserve it..nasty cow..and the fact it never let him get back at that ballbag syrus for pulling that stroke......

9. drz

drz Big Dog

Amores Perros.

Amores perros (2000) - Plot Summary

Much better film but if I remember right it's subtitled.

They actually took the time to show at the end of the dvd to show how they choreographed the match scenes. Haven't seen it in years but I remember thinking it looked real at the time.

It goes without saying that Walker Payne pales in comparison on every level. Well except for the fact that Walker Payne is in english.

10. green machine

green machine Top Dog

I watched this movie last night. was a decent movie, and the dogs looked like they were playing the whole time. lol tails wagging.

11. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog