1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wake up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jstevens, Sep 19, 2016.

1. plane

plane Big Dog

Oh man it is not easy to you Americans. Just reading in newspaper about things hapening in North Carolina.

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Niko, beautiful scenery. Too open for my preference but it is certainly beautiful. I smoke reefer legally on back/front porch too. Well, at last in my mind it's legal lol.

Is Colorado similar to Alaska in the sense that a lot of the land there is state land and can not be bought?

niko and pitbulld0gs like this.
  3. treezpitz

Should have quoted your post for my last response. Honestly curious so hopefully this will get your attention with the quote.

niko likes this.
  4. niko

niko CH Dog

Thanx Treez...no it's not,I believe it's 56% privately owned land....The land behind me is owned by a big time rancher.

treezpitz likes this.
  5. treezpitz

That's a lot better for sure. It was the TV show 'Building Alaska' I learned that on. You can rent a lot of the land but they could make you move at any moment. That would suck. Glad you all don't deal with that.

pitbulld0gs likes this.