1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wake up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jstevens, Sep 19, 2016.

1. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

Looks like a Prairie... don't see a tree line for days. I can literally smell the fresh air.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I got a pasture I can look out across ,woods behind me.I like to sit outside in the evenings and watch the geese come in.Pond in the pasture,I see some ducks to.

reddirt redneck, pitbulld0gs and niko like this.
  3. niko

niko CH Dog

The great thing is I'm only 30 minutes from the mountains and about 1 1/2 hours from Denver.....when I feel like fishing Im 10 minutes from the Arkansas river(Trout fishing) and 10 minutes from the rez(Bass,Walleye etc...) at sunset I sit on my porch like Bama watch the wildlife while smoking on a fattie legally:)

4. niko

niko CH Dog

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol I can smoke it but no legally.Bad news for me is even if it was legal here , I would still have to pass a stupid ass drug test at work lol..how fucked up is that? Lol

pitbulld0gs and niko like this.
  6. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

niko likes this.
  7. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

Always wanted to try MONTANA. Disassembled moved and Reassembled a jet engine test facility at O'HARA airport, with some boys from MONTANA. great guys, great area for hunting, quality of life is outstanding. But I don't think there are many people living there that look like me. LOL

niko, reddirt redneck and pitbulld0gs like this.
  8. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

America,,, MFrs.... FreeDom Biothces...Jihad ?What?... 13502632_1036693693081799_1552210519547102940_o.jpg

pitbulld0gs, niko and jstevens like this.
  9. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

Just purchased the ROCK RIVER ELITE OPERATOR IN 5.56. Their all about allah, I just figure it's my duty to make the introduction.

niko and reddirt redneck like this.
  10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol red, I hope you have more than just that for when shit really hits the fan.

treezpitz, niko and reddirt redneck like this.
  11. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

Oh yea, that is just my EDC, enough to get me home to gear up..lol..

pitbulld0gs, niko and AGK like this.
  12. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

That's it . use that hand gun to fight your way to the heavy artillery.That's when the music begin.

niko and reddirt redneck like this.
  13. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

I like the old school.. Armalite, A2 in 556 ,, & the big boy, FAL91.. 762

niko likes this.
  14. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

Hell red the two of us may be able to hold them off ourselves. like what your working with.

reddirt redneck and niko like this.
  15. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

I also have the 7mm mag. They can run if they want. LOL

reddirt redneck and niko like this.
  16. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

RED you running iron sights or an optic. I mounted the VORTEX STRIKE EAGLE 1X6 X24. ON ONE POWER IT'S A RED DOT FOR CQ, ON 6 POWER i CAN REACH OUT AND TOUCH A TALIBAN. NOT QUITE AS FAR OUT AS THE 7MM, BUT OUT TO 400 YARDS WITHOUT ALOT OF WIND WE'ER DEADLY.

niko likes this.
  17. niko

niko CH Dog

Bring all your artillery and head out to my place you gangsta sons of b@$!#$! I'll have the weed supply ready Lmao!

18. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

I'M down the street. make sure you got gin and ice in the bottom of that bong.

niko likes this.
  19. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

I run iron sites, dont want to be dependent on glass, I do have the remmy 700s glassed..243 & 308. If im in any CQB situation, I have to rely on sidearm,unless we are in the video game, then Id have the 12 ga on me also..lol..

pitbulld0gs and niko like this.
  20. niko

niko CH Dog

Got the Bombay Saphire some lime,tonic and juice...Gin and juice or Gin and Tonic lol