1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wake up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jstevens, Sep 19, 2016.

1. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

bamaman, niko and reddirt redneck like this.
  2. pitbulld0gs

Oh i forgot though, our vetting process is top notch.. smfh..

niko and reddirt redneck like this.
  3. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

shoot out? should say suspect shot up! now we get the pleasure of taking care of his every need for however long. he won't be executed, he'll get a long life at our expense.
    Don't know if most of you know this but if he renounces citizenship, he will not pay for any health expenses no dental no nothing. free shampoo, paper,pens, stamps,envelopes, and extra laundry all while his AMERICAN counter parts will have to pay something for all of it.

pitbulld0gs, niko and reddirt redneck like this.
  4. plane

plane Big Dog

Why America is taking more people. What, 320 000 000 is not enought? Can you forbitt imigration?

5. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

He shot up LEO's, they should have wasted him,, I mean, I do see they want info, but, cant he like ,, try to escape later, maybe , steal a knife,& have to be shot...
    We have more than enough.. We cant stop complete immigration, but every time somebody says stop it from warring countries, it becomes a racist issue.. Its a no win...

pitbulld0gs and niko like this.
  6. niko

niko CH Dog

It's a no win situation....gotta enjoy what we have now while it lasts

oakgrove, Box Bulldog and pitbulld0gs like this.
  7. plane

plane Big Dog

Bingo. Meaning politics and media are created in that way that anything you did, and that is not close to certain politics is described like racist etc. Even if that thing you want to to is logical and normal.

I will quote one smart man.

reddirt redneck and pitbulld0gs like this.
  8. plane

plane Big Dog

9. pitbulld0gs

I remember not even 15 or so years ago, we would deport your ass back if the visa ran out or you was here illegally. Fact is, it's illegal and the GOV has been shitting on us for some time. Those refugees get more money a month than our veterans do..

Niko hit the nail on the head. That's why i said i am just sticking too family and the hounds. I want to enjoy the things i enjoy most now because the future is majorly fucked and it seems the whole process has taken a big jump forward time wise. Shit is getting worse on a daily basis..

niko and reddirt redneck like this.
  10. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

If we simply brought are soldiers home stopped giving everyone aid and then used those resources for weeding out the dangerous people that want to harm Americans we could halt terrorism by simply not making more people hate america out of sight out of mind

11. pitbulld0gs

Very simple fix.. Problem is the TPTB make too much money with the military industrial complex. Same with prisons. We need too get the Federal Reserve the fuck out of here. I could think of 100's of things that need fixed but i have a feeling things are the way they are, for a reason. Old Carlin said it best, "it's a big game and we ain't in it!"

reddirt redneck and niko like this.
  12. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

I agree

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  13. niko

niko CH Dog

Thats why the more isolated I am the more I like it lol....my nearest neighbor is a half mile away,just the way I like it:)

14. pitbulld0gs

Drives me crazy.. I try not to leave the house if i don't have to.. I get pissed about something every time i leave and i really ain't that kind of person, i am pretty happy go lucky most of the time but let me get out in the public for more than 20 minutes lol.. I live right smack dab in the city. Neighbors next door are junkies and thieves. I plan on buying the house they are in when they fuck up and renting it out with the house i am in now.. If i have to put a cardboard box on some land fuck it, i can't take this city shit anymore.

15. niko

niko CH Dog

16. niko

niko CH Dog

My back porch staffy....c'mon out to Colorado brotha,you can get land pretty cheap compared to most

17. niko

niko CH Dog

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

niko and pitbulld0gs like this.
  19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

niko and pitbulld0gs like this.
  20. pitbulld0gs

Wide open spaces!

niko and bamaman like this.