1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Waccamaw kennel ????

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Gino, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

thanks, what is yours personality like if you dont mind me asking.

2. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

Thanks AGame!

3. kerveros

kerveros Pup

waccamaw , and burns dogs are some of the best of the rbj dogs.....a litlle bit diffrent from the rest... :bow::bow:

4. Does anybody know how to get in contact with Wacc?

5. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Contact info off there website should still be good.

6. Ace1

Ace1 Big Dog

TommyGunn, Don't want to make trouble but I know them real well and am of a different opinion than you. I don't think it is a bit watered down. also if you live in Conway you aren't 30 mins from them. they are also in Conway. How bout this? what is the name of the conway high school football team. also if you know them what color trucks they drive.. Hope this isn't too much trouble just curious. Also i have some real good dogs from them right now and will be getting a couple more soon. 4 Grown ones. sometimes opinions vary as to quality so i understand you have a right to your opinion. Just answer these questiond for me so i know you arent just some hater typing for no good reason other than to discredit good guys with good dogs..

7. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

yes they are getting watered down , i believe that to be true ! heres my bitch's mother ..THIS IS NOT WATERED DOWN ITS STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE ! ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [277020] :: JOEY'S MISSY

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

so u are saying they are or they aren't watered down? Ur post confuses me Death-Grip

9. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

waterd down or not their still getting it donen & that all that matters , im just saying from what i seen ...i could be wrong their shit aint bred like that ! thats whAt i call a real RBJ !!

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

If u look at wacs peds they are a few gens off his most famous dog big john but he is still producing alot of winners 1s 2s and 3s look at country fletcher and crazy eyes and dogs off them.

11. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

yes their still producing & puting up the w's :)

12. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I hope to one off him soon.

13. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

nice bitch death grip when u goin to farm out some of that shit this way???

14. Ace1

Ace1 Big Dog

I saw your pup before Sonny sent him to you Perro. I liked him real well. thought of buying him. Sonny told me he wanted to be sure to send you a good one.. I'm guessing he will be.. I own 3 off of country and dixie and 1 off bj3x chicora. All keepers. Will be getting a bjx chicora pup when they are ready. good luck with yours. Wacc is a great dogman in my book.

15. Ace1

Ace1 Big Dog

More C's than anyone active would be my guess.... one bloodline too. Other people seem to do pretty well with wacc dogs too.

16. Ace1

Ace1 Big Dog

BTW, I think Sabre is the most famous dog.. she produced them all....

17. Ace1

Ace1 Big Dog

See now I'm confused... The dog you say isn't watered down that is straight from the source.....It appears yours came from Tant.. Wacc's came from Fletcher.. Fletcher isn't the source? Wow.. you threw me for a loop with that one...

18. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Green and yellow are the colors....don't believe I said I knew them....correct if wrong....

All those w's ?? Please...if they are getting any its not just from the rbj blood ...crossing into Eli I believe...correct if wrong anything else will be settled in pm's ...thank you and enjoy your stay. Ps ever go to the dead end street in Conway? Didn't think so.

19. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Oops....misread...Conway Tigers...yep wac is off 90 or 905 I get those highways confused. Also I didn't say he was selling shit dogs either... Just not what theyy used to be...

20. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

^^^haha Tommy I was gonna hit you up and tell you he was trying to call you out on this but i had family business get me side track..seems as if you got it handled though