1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Waccamaw kennel ????

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Gino, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Gino

Gino Pup

hello frends I am from europe and interested in waccamaw dogs (redboy jocko). is this kennel active ?? and is he in this forum ?? or can any where send me in private mail the phone number ?

thanks. :dogtongue::dogtongue:

2. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

Use the internet to find them. They're not hard to find.

3. Gino

Gino Pup

I have find them about the hompage is from 2001 :confused: and very old and I find them in network54 forum about dont find any number or email :confused: a guy say he is from texas and aktiv and a other guy say he dont sale dogs ?? what is real ?? sorry for my english I am from europe :p I hope you understand me

:D

4. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

the contact info is still good I talked to wac last fall nice guy!

5. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

Use the e-mail. He'll write back. He's a good guy with some of the best RBJ dogs around.

6. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

They are about 30 min from me. The people are very nice but as of lately I have not been too impressed with there pups.

7. Yellowdog

Yellowdog Pup

tommy gun why is that would like to your info

8. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Just my well educated opinion. Not going to into detail. Let's just say that its gettin a little watered down.

9. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Sound like Wacc is gettin commercial. The hounds dont lie.

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i wouldn't say that way at all. it's not like they never let anything off the yard in the past. that stuff is as good as anything. "I have not been too impressed with there pups" so how many pups you been impressed with ?

11. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

lol thats kinda what i was thinking... what does it matter how a pup looks or acts ect. if they are breeding quality animals to one another you have a shot of getting a decent hound... i dont know them or the hounds they are working with today... but what ive gathered from people who have ran the line and people who have seen several was that... waccamaw dogs are one of the harder biting lines of redboy jocko , but ive also heard that it is not one of the higher percentage reboy jocko lines but if you get a good one its really gonna be a good one.
    the line has more of a jocko influence than many redboy jocko lines and in my opinion is why they produce how (ive heard- from good dogman)they do...(similar to some termite dogs)
    that being said big john was a hell of a looker and ive heard one badd dogg.

personaly not my cup of tea but for a foreign kennel that could breed and keep several and check them properly they could be a verry good option.

12. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Have been impressed with many pups also I consider it a pup for the first two years. Don't get me wrong I'm sure they sell some good pups or dogs. But they have gotten fewer and farer in between.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

tommy for the most part folks ain't going to let the gen public into there private business. as for that stuff being " watered down" hell that can be said about any bloodline. to be informed about what they let go or how the stuff turned out would be damned neer impossible for you to determin. but we all got our own opinion.

14. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Agree with you to some extent. Most of the posts on this site are IMO or JMO.

15. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

I picked up a male from them 9 months ago and I'm very satisfied. Granite it's too soon to tell but he is a ball of fire; and on a scale of 1-10 he's about an 7- 8 with mouth and 10 with drive. Six more months and I'll see what kind of endurance he has.:D

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

cn u post or send a ped? i was think of tryin one or two of them. not sure which dog i wanna get something off

17. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

Attached Files:

• 048.jpg
      048.jpg
      File size:
      22.3 KB
      Views:
    • 049.jpg
      049.jpg
      File size:
      23.3 KB