1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Vise Grip's Poncho 1xw 1xl

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Deniz, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

2. phill

phill Top Dog

like him alot and the sweet nelly breeding like that one best

3. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

sweet nelly is on my bitch's ped in the 3or 4 gen along with her son wild west's big duke from the PCK arrow2x w breeding ....im tellin ya some good ass dogs are out their from that bitch !! in the right persons hands ..the world would see !!! people can talk shit all you want ...if you have had anything off her you would know !!

4. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Poncho has produced much much more than EChamps, regardless of your opinion of the breeder of this line...

5. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

Oke thanks, so the BS about him being only a producer of Echamps is not true?
    I knew people didn't like the breeder. But didn't know they would be so low to make fake peds on the internet to pick on someon.

6. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Poncho was a good dog lost because of Cali Jack not doing a correct keep at the time but he produced his ass off!

7. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Not saying the breeder hasn't embellished a time or two.. I don't know, one way or the other... all I know is that the dog DID produce some great dogs, and the poncho dogs STILL produce good game dogs today... i don't feed any poncho blood but would not turn it down, even if it came from Vise Grip

8. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I agree with you Bobby!

9. Raymond

Raymond Pup

10. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

I have heard lots of stories about what a douch-bag Cali Jack is. I think most are true. I do not have Poncho dogs, and probaly will never have them. That being said, that stuff is for real, and It throws a high percent of game dogs.

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Thats not the story i heard if i remember right he was picked up during a count alot of people considered it a quit. But he did produce good hard to take that away from him and Jack can be an ass alot of people dont like him but he does know his stuff and has bred some good ones.

12. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

Thanks for the replies !

13. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

14. scooter

scooter Big Dog

Lord, Cali Jack is a real tool. However the Poncho stuff is credible. I don't care for the man but the dog is fine.

15. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Decent dog but better bloodline!

16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

C.J. is only an asshole to people who are assholes to him or talk shit on him, I talk to him from time to time and he has never been that way with me, He knows his shit wether or not people want to admit it or not. And yes he can be full of himself but show me a real dogman that isn't:rolleyes:......... He continues to put out real deal dogs and while he is a bit cocky at times, He has made a bigger contrubution to this breed than most of the people on here that talk shit about him.........Personally, I have no intrest in the Poncho dogs myself but I can give credit where credit is due.......;) Plus regardless of whom he plegerized or whos info he used through out his book, it is by far the best book out there currently on these dogs and is a GREAT book for anyone who is truly into these dogs ......

17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Oh yeah, and he is still putting out legit winners (I'm sure some of them are embellished) but the dogs he produces are still competing today..;)

18. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

excellent strain of dogs....and the CJ book is as good as it gets in the game dog world...some of the claims of success are a bit exaggerated...but the line of dogs is as solid as they come...just like everything else the good comes with the bad and vice versa...US1

19. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

They (the good ones) are smart dogs, and some are as game as any can be, I know of a story or two where they came back from the dead (no joke, the bitch was dead, flat line) came back to life and then went back to the hogg, and this came strait from the guy that had the other hound that lost the hogg hunt... FAXXXX...

20. drz

drz Big Dog

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but this one is simply not true.