1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Vise grip's dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by masta of game, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

3. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Lol more like a battle over puppy sales

4. redpet

redpet Pup

No it was a battle over disrespect for Pats dogs and Pat, and lies about how they were bred. Lies created by Jack to try to put himself in Pats enviable position, which was earned through hard work and great expense. Jack could never just live his own life, he had to trash someone he was fixated on.As for the bs about papers etc. I am tired of hearing it. If someone else cant read and posts an incorrect pedigree that is NOT OUR doing. We can only be responsible for what we do and dogs directly from us that arent given our name to make someone money off that famous name. That is one of the big reasons we got raided, was others putting our name on dogs we had nothing to do with, for the almighty dollar. We met Jack when he had a GSDog and a Hemphill bitch. He turned the bitch into a so called famous brood bitch and made up incredible lies about his win record(he is the source of the statistics). When someone spreads outrageous lies about you, you can shut up and let it ride, or counter the lies. We chose to counter the lies. The lies were endless and yet when Jacks breeding program needed a boost, he went back and got another Patrick dog to try to save it. Some people can brag but cant breed their way out of a paper bag. There we have Jack. Many of you are new. He ripped off nearly everyone in these dogs with his magazine subs, his stealing of dogs, his lies, his fake breedings, you name it, he has done it and counted himself as being quite clever screwing all those people. Since the faker and freeloader is now on this board trying to resurrect himself and his cut and paste books as he cant make a living otherwise, you have been warned. What you do about it is up to you. Jack WILL laugh all the way to the bank while he minds his manners long enough to get your money. This characters only job before was as an automobile insurance adjuster. I still wonder how come he is so free talking when others are doing time for less.

5. bulldogkennel

bulldogkennel Banned

Hello everyone, I must start by saying that I do not breed Pitbull, but Old Time Staffordshire. I must say also that in my country (Italy) are arrived three Vise-Grip dogs over the years. Two of them have proved to be game, but not as high quality during the hunt. The third dog is now considered a very good dog, a strong biter and one of the best in his weight class. Personally I have seen some children of this great bulldog and they also have a big mouth and a strong natural breath. I read the book written by C. Jack and I must say it is a real Bible... good information and great ideas for breeders.