1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Vise grip's dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by masta of game, Jul 19, 2008.

1. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

90% of it is bullshit ^^^^^^^^

2. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Vise-Grip dogs are like many some good and some bad normal dogs and I saw lots go I have a heavy vise-grip bitch and will bred her soon.

3. Jack's Supreme dog that he bred was poncho. and he never quit just to make it straight. Poncho had no chance again ch leadnard beacause jack matched him underweight, and in bad condition but he did beat poncho fair and square but never did poncho quite

4. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

poncho bit a piece of the refs thumb off and was picked up before being counted out

5. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

cross it into some mayday stuff. it crosses good

6. I've heard all the rumors as well. I haven't seen any of his dogs go so I have no comment. Look like a rough bunch though. That really doesn't matter.

7. I have seen jack do breeding with waccamaw kennels and get good results, so poncho/rbj should work out well. The poncho line all patrick breed stock so wt ever bolio is crossed into to produce good ones, that cross and poncho should produce well

8. The last point you made says it all.

9. Jockamoe

Jockamoe Banned

What should be put on blast is how much of a fraud the man is and how mediocre his dogs are!
    I'll give him credit for THE BIBLE. Some dam good info contained in the book no matter who of where he got it from! He took knowledge and combined it into a useful tool for any dogman to sink their teeth into. BRAVO JACK!!!!!!!!!! Job well done on that one!
    Really he's to me just a cock that climbed atop a dunghill to crow
    A man with a forked tongue!
    Beware buyers!

10. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

I´ve been offered a dog that has plenty of Vise Grip stuff in it.
    The guy that offered it to me is known for having some serious stuff and knows what to breed for.
    He was so concerned about that male pup that he even just wanted to sell it if he can use him as a stud if he grows up to be a bulldog.
    That made me think as I know this guy is serious and no bullshitter at all.
    So how about these dogs?
    Running adds and self promoting is a thing of it´s own but is there anybody that has first hand experience with these dogs?
    Collecting knowledge and selling it is nothing I would consider a bad thing.
    Didn´t read the whole tread but I´m just curious.

11. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Seen a few in my area, buddy owned 2 and they were fast And had good reflexes and they used them to quit..

12. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Seen 2 in shows, one was picked up other never had a chance...

13. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

lmmfao....

14. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

This isn´t to blame as long as they didn´t quit and gave their all!
    Just have been curious about that!

15. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

One got picked up because she was flippin twirling Ans singing it wa quite embarrassing for the fellow, the male that never had a chance was because off the scratch he haul ass to a neutral corner And was chased for about 50 seconds because everybody was laughin so damn hard.. Supposedly all 4 were genetic freaks wreaking of strength strong reflexes speed and intelligence.. 2 went and jumped.. 1 got picked up bc he couldn't figure out or get enough space to jump and the other just said hell naw gotta catch this ass before you get sum.. 3 diff men 4 diff dogs all same end result..

16. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

From what I see his blood runs deep in p.patrick stock. From what I've learned you get out what you put in......good blood in good blood out. Pretty simple. If everyone truly had a culling program we wouldn't have some of our dogs.

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Nope, we'd have better ones

18. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Lol...maybe, maybe not.

19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

No doubt about that..

20. venom

venom Top Dog

How can you be so sure when so many good dogs and rom dogs have come out of sub-par animals themselves?