1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Vise grip's dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by masta of game, Jul 19, 2008.

1. masta of game

masta of game Banned

so what are the best crosses for that line...

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I dont know I never had the chance to try they both went to the happy hunting ground. and I never got any more I got them for next to nothing and thats really the only reason I got them. But I would never overlook them. But I thought about throwing a old boyles bitch I had to one for a hot min. That may have done it but Ill never know. J

3. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

The ones that I've seen were crossed with West Penn's Razor(Butkus).

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
  4. I like many others here have spoken to Jack in the past. He was honest to confirm some of his history and admit to his dogs weak points. I will not mention details out of respect for "private conversations". He did get a bit upset when i told him that if i got a dog from him i would need to see his yard before selling it back...lmao. He got upset and hung up. I called back, he asked if i called back to 'cuss him out, i stated that not being my style, and eventually ended the conversation with him saying that I reminded me of a younger him.:eek: Take it how you want it. Since Psychology is a hobby of mine, i took as a way of me liking/trusting/believing in him (since how can I not trust myself:D). Needless to say, my feelings toward him were not changed by that remark. I DO NOT appreciate the desrespect he has shown toward the Patricks in this phase of their lives.

Also, Jack is not using "Vise Grip" ever since he received an order to "cease and desist" from Vise Grip, the tool company. He has marketed himself and dogs as "Poncho dogs".

I have heard from various sources that his dogs cross well with Mayday dogs.

5. Caos

Caos CH Dog

6. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Too bad noone has anything good to say about him. I really like some of his dogs. They are a lil to squaty for my taste but, I like em.

7. masta of game

masta of game Banned

whats his best stud dog right now

i like his stuff cos its off of patrick's dogs.

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

9. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

I like his dogs but aren't they kinda pricey
    Does

10. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

11. masta of game

masta of game Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2008
  12. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Do you have the actual peds on those? Vengeance is a great little dog but I believe he is sterile.

13. masta of game

masta of game Banned

nah i dont have pedigrees for it..

that dog is sterile.. :(.. , could have been nice.

14. Cheexi

Cheexi Banned

i like his dogs much!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008
  15. masta of game

masta of game Banned

seems like u really do like his dogs.. since ur first post is on vise grip's dogs thread :)

16. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

17. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

18. morgan

morgan Pup

Hello, I must say that Silverback is fantastic. But CAJack's has a website?​

19. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

well-versed on the treatment of babesia? i don't know about that though. he thinks there's a cure for it. there's not the symptoms may be repressed but the dog will always be a carrier.
    i've been told that he had decent dogs and poor culling practices. believe what you want everyone has to make their own decisions on the matter. personally if he had the best dogs in the world i wouldn't buy one knowing that he doesn't put a dog down that has babesia. it's a terrible disease, that is contagious and cruel for a dog to have to live with. if the best dog i had contracted babesia i'd do the right thing by him and put him down. jmho

20. Ca Jack is the second 20 year Dogman that I have done business with, although my breed of choice is Ol'Southern Bulldog ("American Bulldog" by denied standards) but I truly love and adore the American Pit Bull Terrier. The knowledge he and Lem Miller have is second to none, I could care less what the rumors or opinions are about them or their dogs, but one thing is for certain, two things for sure.......They are successful Dogmen and have done a substantial amount for these two breed of dog (American Pit Bull and the Ol' Southern Bulldog), worked hard to preserve the gameness, and only failures will bash them or start some bullshit about them or their line of dogs. Do anyone know the circumstances in regards to the hunt his dog was on? NO!........... know why? because you wasn't there and to speak on shit you have no recollection of, makes you look like a loser. No one knows the sitiuation during that hunt, but the people who were there and if you don't know, do everyone a favor and keep your he say, she say and hate to yourself.

And the person who posted this:
    "just a heads up and not to knock the guy.... thought u might wanna research him a little if u r considering his dogs. i dont know if its true or not but i've read a few questionable comments bout the guy. again not trying to bash anyone."

Comments like this is why you will always be ignorant, and you should not be allowed to own anything other than a Poodle............But then again, not even that, you would be the one sparking flames saying (in the "duhhhh voice) just a heads up and not to knock the guy.... thought u might wanna research him a little if u r considering his dogs, because I heard a Poodle beat his prize dog, i dont know if its true or not. again not trying to bash anyone." Believe half of what you hear, and half of what you see, and use this blog board for what it is.............."90% of it is bullshit, but it's entertaining, that's why I read it" Alonzo in Training Day:D