1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

vise grip kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by zebobred, Jun 9, 2012.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I think its like been said already it just depends on who u get it from.I know a guy got a bunch of VG stuff and crosses it with Boomerang dam nice dogs.

2. wbk

wbk Banned

"All of these dogs are primarily head dogs.

You will get your highest percentages with the U-Nhan-Rha dogs (Silverback dogs are good too). Most Silverback dogs go for the throat, with a rare few truly knowing how to finish.

There are no more Stormbringer dogs, unfortunately, but he was one helluva bulldog. The best I ever had in terms of raw power beyond belief, absolute control of the situation, and the ability to finish absolutely. Yet, ironically, he was the least-consistent producer.

Silverback was more athletic than Stormy, and every bit as much of a finisher, but he made mistakes sometimes (that Stormy never did) and Silverback had only average durability, whereas nothing Stormbringer's size could hurt him. If the other dog was the same size, it almost wasn't even fair, that is how superior Stormy was as a dog. He spotted crazy weight (even against people like Hard Core Kennels), and still absolutely overpowered what was in front of him. It took a 9-lb bigger half-brother to kill an 8-year-old Stormbringer ... and only then because Stormy was the one stuck on the chain ... yet I was still pulling bone fragments out of Poncho Jr's muzzle and upper palate for weeks after he killed the chain-hampered old Stormbringer.

At the same size, and if Stormy was in his prime (and not on the chain_, Stormy could have killed 3 Poncho Jr's ... and Junior was a badass dog ... he was just no ace like Stormy.

U-Nhan-Rha was a rock-solid dog, that wasn't great at anything, but was f***king good at everything. An all around dog, maybe with no finish, but also with no weaknesses. A straight face dog with really good mouth. Not great, but really good mouth. Same with air, brains, durability, etc."

jack

3. wbk

wbk Banned

them BAMA boys running it nice

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yep and I am considering getting some in the spring.

Thunder98 likes this.
  5. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Did this ever happen for you?

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

No,I never pulled the trigger on that one.

7. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I feel that. A partner of mine was wantin to try some. He said was talkin to somebody in LA (Lower Alabama) not sure who.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I know the guy he is talkin about,same guy I was talkin to.