1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Vintage Mill for sale

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Vicki, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Screenshot_20221210_181216_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20221210_181210_Facebook.jpg Mill for sale, not on sale. Works great. Very heavy. Located in Georgia.
    $750

Sleep, stedz and AGK like this.
  2. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

Hey hold much wud I have to give for u to hold it and pay rest wen I can come pick it up

3. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Depends. Last person that did that never followed thru, so my faith and trust with buyers is about zero.

4. chili

chili Big Dog

Non-refundable deposit and a time limit to pick it up solves that issue.

5. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

Well I totally understand I a man's word is all he has and when that's broken more times than 1 uts hard to believe people
    Trust me I kno that first hand guy owes me money on female and he went M.I.A...and yeh I time table would be given