1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

vicious yorkshire terrier mix

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gamebull, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Gamebull

Gamebull Pup

Yesterday I was waking my dog for this new ride that goes next to the sea. Suddely a yorkshire mix that was not on leash coming to attack my dog, I got my dog on the leash but she wanted to fight back this little dog, so I was doing all I could to keep her mouth away from the dog while the lady was just looking around and calling her dog like nothing was going on. I shouted at her that she got to cought the dog and tie it but she didn´t do anything :confused: The yorkshire finally bited my dog´s leg so she was squirmed like crazy, I could not hold out much longer, so I kicked the damn dog and he flew and ran to it´s owner(the doggy was fine) :mad: The lady didn´t apologize or anything and she looked at me like I should apoligize to her, I just walked away...

I just can´t believe how some owners specially of little dogs are so reckless and just blame the owners of bigger dogs for accidents.I just wanted to share my anger and my story.

2. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

yeah bro thats how it goes

3. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

been there a few times...just the other day someone let their larger "mutt" run around in their front yard, came running up to mine and luckly I was just running one at that time and I stayed cool and let them sniff bc I knew if I jumped they both would and I wouldnt be able to keep the other off of mine...the about the time it desided to growl at mine its owner came out and just looked at me at that same time her dog jumped at mine...she came running over grabed her dog and just walked off not sayn a word:mad:....guess it was my fault for keeping mine on a leash and spending time with him....:rolleyes:

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Yea, irresponsible owners can be such butt-holes. Then if our dogs have to defend us or themselves from their roaming mutts it's OUR fault. :rolleyes:

5. Gamebull

Gamebull Pup

Someday it will be other breeds to be the "bad ass" dog is just a matter of time and we won´t have to worry anymore LoL I think caucasian ovtcharka and the central asian sheperd dog will take the realy to pitbulls. So we won´t be blame that much anymore :D

6. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

i hear you just had german shep come after my 1 year old bolio dog she wanted the shep but dont want her having scars so i picked her up till i had to kick the shep so he would leave