1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Very sweet AmBully in need of forever home...

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by RosewoodAPBT, May 19, 2009.

1. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

This sweet little girl is in need of a loving, forever home ASAP. She is currently being held in an Oakland, CA shelter. I know she's not an APBT, but she is still a very sweet girl that deserves a second chance! Apparently, her owner abandoned her after he found out that he couldn't have her back unless she was spayed. Her ear is bloodied because the male that she came in with nailed her in the kennel. From what I've been told, she is a very sweet girl. Please let me know if anyone is interested or if you all know of anyone that may be interested...

Attached Files:

2. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

Well, I guess this girl has been placed in a foster home and is learning some manners... LOL:)

3. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Good to hear.