1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Very Novice...but willing to learn

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by brindl3guds, Nov 18, 2010.

1. I got a question...i recieved a pup.... that is in my opinon small for his age he is 10-12 weeks he is definatly not a bully pup but he is very small i will post a pic is there a certain weight he shuld b at this age

2. kalenhcc

kalenhcc Big Dog

what kind of dog is it?

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I'm thinking around 8-12 lbs..............Some apbt can top out less than 30 lbs.

4. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

Depends on the family of dogs. I have seen a mayday pup be way bigger than a two eyes pup the same age. Literally looked like a 3 month old pup in the pen with a 7 month old pup...

5. rob32

rob32 Pup

my 10 week old pup weighed 11.5 pounds and she was one of the biggest in the litter. breeder said to expect her to be around 50 lbs at maturity. maybe this will give you some perspective on your pup.

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

It could also be a runt ... Bogart my pup was about 10 lbs at 12 weeks old ... He's almost 5 months old and is 20 lbs.

7. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

I have a 5 1/2 month old pup who weighs 18 pounds fat..lol
    And yes he is the runt