1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Van de rolleman's target

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by beanieman, Aug 15, 2010.

1. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

The bitch, che is showing in pictures, the owner of Target have her now, i think.

2. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

3. che

che Top Dog

The male dog his name is Gangster..... and the female is Luna...

Luna is now by the owner of target..

4. C2K

C2K Top Dog

So you would be second hand information or least that or more because the female you posted was shipped from Chicago to Bosnia then to Italy.
    I just saw her litter mate brother at the Fox Valley Show..
    Call it Norrod? what's the difference, Norrod is Ironline Kennels.
    www.ironlinekennels.com

No, I understood it really good. I also understand what you had is not an example of the line since it was 4 or 5 generations back of what? Scatter bred? I'm surprise it would be so far back on a female that just turned 9 years old. Some one was doing some breeding of pup bitches to produce a dog in the 4 or 5 generation from a female of that age.
    Maybe not yours but it is mine and it will buy a lot of tea in China!

dnnyvkng likes this.
  5. C2K

C2K Top Dog

This stuff came from Canada of Dragonline Kennels to Red Lion Kennels in France and Trojan Kennels of Luxemburg.
    The pedigrees got changed? Why is that? Whether or not the dogs were good or bad the credit or blame should have been as they really was from the start, so I guess paper hanging goes on all over the world?????:mad:

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

no onor low life
    sin freqenza

7. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Whom is it intended for and what do exactly mean by it?

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

ped fakers mike

9. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Jani you're trying to guess, close but no cigar.
    I can assume you mean the people in those countries in Europe fake the pedigrees, correct?

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

evrey where you have people that change a ped in a minute.......

11. Or several times :rolleyes:

12. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QXUEHF4Z6g[/ame]

DE ROLLEMAN :D

13. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

the 1 and only rolleman :) ;) sad it is not in englisch.:D

14. beanieman

beanieman Banned

LOL, offcourse it happens al over the world and it has been done a lot in the past with succes, because if the dog is good you wil hear no one complaining about the fake ped.
    But i do find it funny that it happens a lot when dogs enter the wetlands and again the same person seems to have first hand knowledge about it :rolleyes:

15. C2K

C2K Top Dog

I know it goes on every where.
    I just like seeing it admitted from other countries.
    Often you only read about the attacks of people from the States.

16. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

this is a joke right? very few breed quality(GAME) anymore......people here actually breed weight pullers and show dogs lol

17. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Big Dog

:dogkiss:....

18. Red Lion and Trojan stuff ended up in Italy , that stuff is not related
    also the dragonline stuff was differently bred and not ofrn

19. C2K

C2K Top Dog

No many went all over Europe i.e. Red Liza in Switzerland (half sister to Ch. Gambler, mother was sisters).
    What Red Lion Kennels (Antjuan) and Torjan Kennels (Jon) had, were related.
    Dragonline (Daniel) sent both of them dogs from blood of I.K., as was in Woodtic's Ch. Jocko grandfather Roc.
    Cherry (Ch. Gambler's litter mate sister went to France) where Bud was bred to her and brought back by Antjuan to I.K.
    Both Daniel and Antjuan have both been to I.K.
    Their OFRN came from there.

20. Thnks for the update