1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

vaccinations

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by csotelo9388, Sep 5, 2010.

1. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

i have been lookn for vaccines vangauard-plus by pfizer,progard by intervet,or galaxy by schering plough but i can only find them in bulk orders.does any one know where i can get these any one of these in singles?i dont want to use feed store cheapies.

2. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

damn not luk here either

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Just buy them in bulk and put the rest in the fridge. You will eventually use them, lol!

4. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

very true never thought bout it that way thnx wardog

5. Hi,
    Hi,
    What kind of vaccinations should my new shiba inu puppy get?Its eight weeks old and i want to know what kind and how many vaccinations it should get throughout the year and to its fully grown to an adult. Can you list the vaccinations and weeks of what a puppy into adulthood should get? List the price also please.Also i am so scared of my puppy getting parvo! I've heard so many sad stories about it. How do I prevent this? Is a vaccination going to prevent this? List the price also please!Also, what are some protection for my puppy against heart worm and fleas? k-9 advantage?

Stop Dog Barking