1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Va Bully Bowl Iii

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by drunkmuppet, Jul 15, 2009.

1. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

Has anyone ever been to the previous "VA BULLY BOWLS"? I am trying to find out if this is worth my time. I guess any show I can get to is going to be a learning experience, but I know I don't want to hear about any 100lb monsters. I have been advised that going to shows is a good way to meet dogman (or dogwoman) but is this show gonna attract any dogperson's that don't mess with that gotti and razor's edge stuff?

Thanks in advance for any knowledge.

p.s. could post the flier, but not sure if that is allowed.

2. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

Nobody can vouch for this show? Ok thanks.

3. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

if its a bully show then you aren't likely to find any dogmen or women

try adba, sdr or aadr shows.

4. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

you mean there aren't any real good dogmen or dogwomen at bully shows? i thought thats where the apbt came from was the bullies because they picked on all the other dogs?:rolleyes:

5. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

HAHAHA!!! :D You're funny.

6. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

what can i say i try :cool:

7. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

Thanks. That's what i wanted to know. Scratching it off the calendar.