1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

v.jackson dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rodney39531, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Does anybody know where to get some of this blood. And also if you had experience with this blood are they good dogs

2. white

white Pup

just on wht i heard that they have a good mouth but not so game.

3. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Most of all that stuff is hidden. I remember Champion thug (Mugger man) ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [99793] :: LONGS MUGGER MAN was produceing good dogs down here back in the day when crossed into mim's snooty stuff and different blends of mayday mayday/buck type stuff. Now i don't know about them having mouth but not game because some of those mayday/buck crosses was'nt nothing to under estimate ;)

4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

rough family of dogs....coming from the man himself i would say very nice...thru mugger man is questionable because of his owner...from him you never know what you are going to get....could be any of the dogs you mentioned and could have any combination of papers or no papers at all...US1