1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Used Slat Mill For Sale $500.00

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by LDK, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDK

LDK Pup

It is still for sale teufel. Im located North of Houston. Come on!!!! TRADES?? What ya got??

Cutt, check your PM!!:cool:

2. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

What are you interested in Trading? I thought I'd have the money this time of year but christmas damn near cleaned my bank..lol

3. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

If I were in Texas I'd be scraping pennies to catch this deal.

Good luck!

4. Check Pm I might have someone willing to pick it up for me just outside of Houston!

5. How far are u from BayTown?

6. LDK

LDK Pup

I am in Humble it is about 20-25 minutes from Baytown. Sampson1 -I hear ya!!! GUNS, GUNS, GUNS (with numbers) :D No Dogs, hence getting rid of the mill....

7. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

dam son cant believe ya aint sold that thing. i've sent out two carpetmills watching your post- wish ya the best dan

8. LDK

LDK Pup

Thanks Dan!!! I guess I should have had you post it and given you a commission!! LOL.....

9. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

We just sold one in Oct. We posted it on peds and it sold in 2 days. Just a thought.

10. LDK, I'm just waiting for a response to see if my boy is willing to pick it up for me. I left my contact info through PM. Hit me up! Should know by today, cash in hand!

11. Im in need of a used slatt mill anyone with one for sale get at me

12. What are you looking for in guns?.....I need a good mill and I am in Houston too.

13. LDK

LDK Pup

BigDaddy nothing particular, just PM what you are willing to trade and we can go from there!

14. LDK if this is still available and your able to deliver will 350 for the mill plus 0 for gas cover you? Let me know I have cash sitting in my office and somone is home all the time. Thanks

15. lol sorry I meant 50 for gas

16. LDK

LDK Pup

Finally!! The mill has been sold!

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i cannot believe it took that long. somone got a heck of deal

18. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

yea to bad it was so far i would have took it of ur hands if it was closer to me,,

19. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

yea that was a good deal but to far away.

20. LDK

LDK Pup

Yeah, they did!! I ended up selling it for $350.00!!!!! :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.