1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Urgent momma and babies need rescued in a week or will die

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by prettyfulpitbull, Jun 5, 2006.

1. prettyfulpitbull

prettyfulpitbull Bullylover06

Here's the link.http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/OH481.html I found these guys while searching on petfinder.Highvoltage found out that they were taken because the owner was a satanist and cutting open the pups and drinking their blood!!!What a sick f@#$. Please help anyway you can they asre just babies

Verderben likes this.
  2. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Damn, that is just plain sick. Hope he gets a disease from it.

3. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

He is in jail... for now.... Sad thing is the "rescue" that "rescued" them is gonna euth them if no one takes them with in a week , at least that is what I was told when I called. Oh and if you have an intact dog dont bother asking to help because they wont let you. Thier "agenda" is apparently more important than helping the dogs....

1 person likes this.
  4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Well, IMO euthanasia is kinder that keeping those pups in cages for months waiting for someone to come along & "rescue" them.

5. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Euthanasia WOULD be kinder. But considering that the dog has had TWO offers of foster and both were turned down with out even looking into the foster homes at all aside from saying we know you have an intact dog and dont care if its a show dog, I think it is bullshit they are gonna euth her. I also know of a rescue that offered to take at least the pups and the "rescue" that has them said no its all or none. IMO that is NOT "rescue".

6. prettyfulpitbull

Yep highvoltage is right.If they euth them they a re freaking mureders!!!That is not rescue

7. Attila

Attila Guest

I couldn't find them what state are they in? How old are they are they still feeding on milk? If they are not too far from me and they are still needing milk I am shure that Gretchen will let them nurse with her pups. Drinking dog blood that is really friggen gross. Any one that worships Satan is a friggen moron. Some one P.M. me or email me with the specifics. I will travel to the surrounding states of me. I live in Arkansas if that helps. This guy should be hung from his nuts from a rope. I think that crime should be punishable by hanging by the neck from a tree.

8. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

if you clck on the dogs for adoption it says they are with a rescue in Ohio..

some rescues are not good unfortunately..

9. prettyfulpitbull

Ya but the number is for like tenessee or KY.I'll find the petfinder link.THANK YOU!!!!

10. Attila

Attila Guest

I could do Tenessee or Kentucky Probably on the west sides of he state to the middle of them. Ohio is out of my reach. I am not fixing my dogs for them though but I will have it fixed if it makes them happy.

11. prettyfulpitbull

pm highvoltage I'm having trouble finding the link.She should be able to give you all the contact info.BLESS YOU!!!

12. prettyfulpitbull

I believe the shelter they are in is called Harbor Safe Haven but don't quote me on that.

13. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Good luck. Hopefully somebody will rescue them.

14. Attila

Attila Guest

I got the number from Highvoltage. I am also having some friends call them as well. If they turn me down I think I will press animal cruelty charges on them for good measure.

15. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Thanx for trying to help them.

16. Attila

Attila Guest

Thank you for the name and number to call. I fueled up my truck just in case. Last time I picked a dog up in my Mustang it pee'd on my leather seats. Sorta glad it was not cloth. It what not as bad as the time I took pudgy for a ride and his hair started flying around the car. Shar-pei puppy hair is real hard to get it all out of ever spot in a car. I pray they say yes. I suppose they open back up at 7 or 7:30 am yes?

17. Linz216

Linz216 Pup

So are the dogs in ohio right now?

18. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Did you talk to Theresa? What is going on are they safe yet ?

19. Attila

Attila Guest

I talked to her and the dogs are in KY got another number I called and got an answering machine but my friend in KY talked to them and they said that they will not put the dogs down and that they are safe. I will try to call them again later to see if it is posible for me to get them or not. Tereasa said they are very picky. She acted polite to me. But I was fairly demanding about the information. Dog is Maddie and her puppies project safe in ky 606-682-4845 I pray it isn't a run around. I don't believe the lady had her stuff together. She acted like she was guessing the location and number but when I called it I did get an answering machine that said project safe someting and a tow truck company. Odd combination but I reckon you'll have that.

20. Linz216

Linz216 Pup

Just checkin to see how its going with the pups. Hope you can go get em. Good luck!!