1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Updates of Bomber

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Christy_SYK, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Finally got some new photos of the old man, he's slowly getting back into shape, but still a little tubby. No shows for a couple more months though so why not let him be fat and happy lol.

enjoying some time outside while we cleaned and moved all the dog runs. Ya that was fun (NOT). So here's the goofball watching us clean up his poo. Jerk lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is my sexy side
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Not scars, sap from playing in the pine tree we just cut down
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    getting some lovin from Mike
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sad eyes face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the definition is coming, He'll look good soon as mommy stops being lazy (and it stops being cold outside)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    such a sexy man
    [​IMG]

And Video!
    [​IMG]

2. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Awwwwwww........... what a handsome guy! How old is he? We just moved to a place with no evergreens so no more sap for my guys! Gaud... they were always covered in that stuff! lol

3. spaceghost

spaceghost Big Dog

good lookin dog.

4. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Yeah I didn't think about the sap until I was petting him and my hand got stuck. Its going to be fun getting out. :mad: lol

He will be 7 in April.

5. Turner

Turner Big Dog

Good looking guy!! I love his eyes :D

6. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Nice lookin dog but my wife wants to fed him and get him fat like mine
    What I like about your dog is he looks larger then life if you know what I mean
    like the pics he looks like a huge mastif but next to a person he is a true PB size dog very nice

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      3.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
  7. dragonpit

dragonpit Big Dog

Damn I know a lot of people wish thier dog would look like that in the offseason! And they always look at me too when i'm cleaning up after them? bastards lol.