1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Upcoming Interview w/ Maddog Parker on YT

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CPK APBT, Apr 21, 2023.

1. CPK APBT

CPK APBT Pup

This should be very informative on some current and past things considered. I respect forums and hard copy research, for info. But when it comes to progress in the breed. Handlers, vet breeders, and past competitors are who's information Im most interested in. If you like it, like it if not then not only for discussion purposes.

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I enjoy just about anything bulldog and have watched a few of the videos.

Every now and then he says some shit that makes me think.....maybe-maybe not.

But enjoyable the same.,

S

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

I sure as shit ain't ready for a " up and coming" interview with Madd dog anytime soon......

4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

If so, I would bet money on whatever he is bringing.

S

5. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

He's the guy I bought my mill from.... he says I didn't. Yet he told stories of working uncle Buck on it. Weird dude.

6. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

He wanted to breed chunk to my bitch but I choose to go jeep cross instead of the Sorrell blood

7. I've listened to his previous interviews and out of boredom I listened to this one and all I get out of it is the guy is a bullshitter who likes to hear himself talk.