1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

United We Bark: UPDATED Donation Info

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by StopBSL, Apr 17, 2009.

1. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

I am writing this to let any potential donors to our Campaign to Expose the HSUS know that our paypal acct is down temporarily. We have updated our information to show our non profit status on paypal. However, this means we need to also change our bank account to a non profit account. We have been looking for a better bank to do this with. Once we open the account and connect it with our paypal we will continue taking donations online.

Meanwhile, we are able to take money order and/or check donations by mail.

Allie Renar
    C/O Owners, Breeders and Dogs Against Breed Discrimination
    2209 W Boone Ave
    Spokane, WA 99201[​IMG]

More...

2. What is the status on the funds already donated? I have yet to hear ONE thing that has been done with that money.

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Yes, where does the total amount stand at now? I know the goal was 1000.00.

Edit: I just looked and we are still quite a ways from that goal. Come on folks. 325.00 more to go...

4. elgin64

elgin64 Pup

I was thinking the samething rocky

5. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Wow I thought it would be at alot more then that:eek:! Come on ppl our dog's can't fight this one we need to stand up and SCRATCH AT'EM! What are we a bunch of F*$king CURS!:cool:

6. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

As I said I will not do anything with the money until the goal is reached. I feel that wasting it on small stuff will NOT help us reach any goal or accomplish anything in ANY way.

It is important to me that every step we take is in the right direction and will help us GAIN momentum not set us back.

Again, donations can be mailed to me personally.

Thanks to ALL those who have donated and showed your support.