1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

'UFC Fight Night 21: Florian vs. Gomi': The New Guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chessfighter, Mar 31, 2010.

1. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

All the hardcore MMA fans know who the 'Fireball Kid' Gomi, but if you don't here's a little Genghis Con (who make's the best fighter profile videos IMO)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7p9nh7S1Hs&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7p9nh7S1Hs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Oh and who do you have for tonights fights?

2. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

His fight with Nick Diaz will go down as one of the greatest fights of all times.

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

when will this take place

4. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Tonight, I believe on SPIKE @ 7:00 or 7:30 PM

5. KINGKRACKER1

KINGKRACKER1 Big Dog

kenflo t.k.o. 2nd round over gomi
    nelson k.o. 2nd round over struve
    quarry submission 2nd round over riveria
    pearson decision over siver
    winner t.k.o. 2nd round over oliveria
    torres decision over volkman
    emerson decision over lentz
    uno submission 2nd round over tibau
    okami k.o. First round ober linhares
    maranda t.k.o. 2nd round over harris
    brennaman decision over high....thats what i picked on my ufc fantasy league

6. peppapig

peppapig Banned

why is that???? .....thats a big statement.....look forward to hearing why.....

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

he must have bumped his head Peppa lmao

8. What happend to florian?

9. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I remember Ralph was suppose to walk right through Gomi on Pride.It was over so quick.Ralph didn't even know why they stopped it.Gomi is a banger for sure.

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

gomi is a banger if he can land them bangs......ken-flo proved by the simple left jab that hes shit as a BANGER.....gomi is not a puncher.......carwin is a puncher as he gets himself in positions to punch so....in the cage....has gomi done so....i dont fucking think so.....

11. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

He hit Ralph with that knee it was over before Ralph hit the grown.By banger I don't mean puncher I mean tough.Gomi doesn't really through good punches he winds up too much.I didn't even know he was still fighting. He looks like his better days are behind him.