1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

UFC 100 Tonight!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GBandy, Jul 11, 2009.

1. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

Handle it!

2. InBearsMemory

InBearsMemory Big Dog

I don't know. The fightcard is nothing I would loose any sleep over considering that it's the 100th show. You would think they would pull all the stops for this one. I am more excited for the Cyborg vs. Carano fight come August 15th.

3. masta of game

masta of game Banned

The Pitbull Vs GSP

the pitbull will win it.. :D

4. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

I thik it will be a good one but, gsp is prolly gonna put alves on his ass and ride his ass around the ring all night long

5. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Can't wait to go to the party tonight! Go GSP!

6. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

I am rooting for Mir because I can't stand Lesnar. GSP because although I don't dislike Thiago at all I just really like GSP. Finally I hope Henderson KO's Bisping.

7. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Gsp rocks pulling for him Mir to win and Henderson to win

8. masta of game

masta of game Banned

same here i want Mir to win but by submission, that would be awesome

9. KeystoneState

KeystoneState Big Dog

Pretty important match for both Mir and Lesnar. Hopefully, Mir can avoid the KO and submit him, again.
    I hope Thiago knocks GSPs block off.
    It would be nice to see Henderson dominate, but unfortunately I predict a decision.

10. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

my money is on Mir but i love Lesner! come on he was the last WWE superstar before it died out but thats my opinion.
    GSP is the man but he might have met his match tonight.
    i think its a good card!

11. masta of game

masta of game Banned

and after lesner losses i wanna see him go against kimbo bwahahahahahaah

12. KeystoneState

KeystoneState Big Dog

Kimbo is a hard biting cur, IMO

13. LOL you go tell him that face to face. Better yet go meet him in the ring where he can legally pound your ass into pulp.

Kimbo's only problem is he got into the sport waaaaaaaaaaay too late in life. Do I think he is an elite MMA fighter? NO! To question his drive and heart and call him a curr though is a pussy move by a pussy on the internet. You and I both know you wouldn't dare say that shit to his face.

So who would that make the curr?

If Kimbo would have started martial arts early in life and developed his skills instead of just brut strength brawling he would be a force to be reckoned with. Like it or not the guy is a freak and an athlete.

Internet talkers are like whores on the street corner. They are a dime a dozen. :rolleyes:

14. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

kimbo started early i saw a video of him in a brazilian tournament, he had no beard and a decent haircut:eek: everything he is has ever done is on youtube, damn guy is going to have a hell of a documentary if anyone decides to make one. his brother is also one of the best judo fighters ever and competed in the olympics so it runs in his blood.

15. I've got the bbq almost done. Burgers, brats, hot dogs. It's almost 100 degrees here so I said fook all that stuff that takes forever! LOL

Made up some kickass cheesy potatoes and mac salad. Top that off with a good cold beverage and we are set.

Gonna do some skeet shooting and target shooting and hopefully see a great night of fights.

16. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

he was a hard biting cur in the beginning of his career (sean gannon vs kimbo)but, since he has commited to the sport he has trained(ive heard from people i know personally) very hard and commited himself to becoming a real fighter..ive heard hes a nice guy and trains hard so in my book hes cool...lol...id fight him if hell cut down to 205 lol

17. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Mir Goes for the same damn anckle lock on the same damn anckle. Just to prove a point. LOL ...Althow Knock out power is a M.F.'er ...so...
    Gsp's gona put the whop on that boy!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009
  18. KeystoneState

KeystoneState Big Dog

Yessir, I do question his gumption. He shows bad signs.
    Thats my opinion. And aparrently, I'm not the only one who thinks so. Why didn't the UFC negotiate a contract with him after Elite XC went bankrupt, when he became a free agent? Now he's gotta go through TUF like an average swingin Joe.
    And for the record, I ain't afraid to tell anyone what I think, face to face. I've taken my best like a man.

His skill IS brute strength and brawling. The rest I agree with.

And opinions are like...:D

19. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Bisping just got knocked the Fout!!!!!! I asked for it and Dan delivered. HELL YEA!!!

20. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

[​IMG]