1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Two year old boy dead from dog attack in Cape Coral, FL

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by KC Dog Blog, Dec 23, 2009.

1. KC Dog Blog

KC Dog Blog KC Dog Blog RSS Feed

A two year old boy, Liam Perk, died yesterday after being attacked by one of the family's two pet Weimaraners. The eight year old male, which by all reports was well cared for and an indoor dog, bit the young...

More from KC Dog Blog...

2. KINGKRACKER1

KINGKRACKER1 Big Dog

thats real sad....btw if it was a "apbt" it would be on cnn all over the country

3. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

LMAO a weimarner I know a couple that own that breed of og

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

dude.......what the fuck do you mean "LMAO"...??.....:eek: ....WHAT POINT OF THAT SITUATION IS FUNNY???:mad:

5. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

That its funny how the media always tries to blame the pitbullf or it but now the table turns I didn't mean to say lamo though what to say wow now the table turns opps

6. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Thats better

7. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

My condonlences are outt ot he fmaily though hes a angel above officcally peppa can you calmd own it was only a error damn

8. Rebs

Rebs Banned

shit man out of how many hundreds bit and killed world wide today?

Its not fucking sad its just a part of life!

9. Rebs

Rebs Banned

I should expand on that before people get a wedgy.

I look at it like hundreds of thousands are killed by cars every day around the planet. so a dog kills someone, its a part of everyday life.