1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

turtlebuster

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mutt, Dec 21, 2004.

1. mutt

mutt Pup

guys tell me what u think about turtle buster

2. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Turtlebuster had a ton of mouth, but nothing ever lasted long enough to prove the depth of his game. I prsonally like this blood, it can add a lot of mouth, I have a Redboy-Jeep/Turtlebuster(top and bottom).

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2004
  3. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

4. mutt

mutt Pup

thank u guys for your opinion tell me more if u have anymore

5. mutt

mutt Pup

this is for chains off who do u think got the most mouth turtlebuster or eli

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

The Turtle dogs may have more mouth but the Eli dogs mouth are more consistant.

7. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Turtlebuster had a freak mouth. Eli dogs throw mouth more consisitently. IMO But as far as Freak mouth goes I like GR CH Mongoose.

8. mutt

mutt Pup

so mongoose had a hard ass bite?

9. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Turtlebuster dogs have a lot more mouth than Eli, but it isn't consistant.

10. mutt

mutt Pup

so if i crossed chinaman with turtlebuster............................wooooooooooooooooooooooo

11. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

My opinion is that a Redboy-Jeep would be a better cross. With the attributes of each of the three lines, there is the potential to create a dog that is complete

12. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Mongoose had a super freak mouth... did that dog produce anything with mouth like that?

13. hawk

hawk Big Dog

It's not that easy. The cross may work or it may not. Just because two lines on known for different things does not mean you can cross them and get the best of both worlds all of the time. It's worth a try.

14. mutt

mutt Pup

thanks hawk

15. mutt

mutt Pup

hey hawk and any body else havu ever head of budwieser blood

16. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Budweiser is down from Cujo, who is from Nigerino.

17. hawk

hawk Big Dog

18. mutt

mutt Pup

which mongoose was it with all that mouth was it santas mongoose

19. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

20. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

What does Budweiser's ped have to do with being fair, on a Turtlebuster thread?