1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Turtlebuster bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mad Dog Gym, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Yo ben, Roxy was about 35 lbs.
    Also I don't know who posted that pedigree but they are full of shit.
    Reagan never owned Roxy.
    I sure he had many pictures of Rod's dogs.
    Reagan wanted to buy her and never paid for her and Rod went and got her back.
    Reagan had bred her to a Gene Thrumand male name Beagle.
    The whole litter died.
    Ron & Rod was involved in creating Roxy's litter.
    Lupe had nothing to do with the litter Roxy was from.
    Ron never paid Lupe for any of those dogs.
    I stood in Lansing when Rod, Lupe & I got everything straight.
    Lupe was the breeder of Don Q and Shorty's litter.
    I know those about as good as Lupe, Ron and Rod.
    I had Don here for awhile. I help plant Turtle Girl. And I saw Tiger Girl as well her sister Annie at M.Richardson's place.
    In fact every dog in those old pedigrees like Fargo, Ch. Turtle Buster, ect.

When it came time to see if Roxy was worth feeding, I was with Rod.
    I'm was the one who set the deal for Steve to buy Roxy.
    Steve called me wanted to know where a good brood bitch was so he could breed her to Ch. Bramble.
    I sent Mike, Reddy to P.R. as a pup, who had to be stantioned elsewhere and give him to SCK Jessie and when he was older Jessie was bringing Ch. Reddy back to me but he died a week before he was to bring him by a swarm of killer bees.
    Ch. Reddy was off Don Q back to Turtle Girl, the first litter.

The last time I talked to K.G. he was thinking of doing a breeding.
    He only has a couple of dogs left.

I have seen many pedigrees posted on this thread which I personally know as a fact they are BS.
    I won't go into bashing different pedigrees I'm not feeding them and could care less.
    But I do which ones are real and which ones aren't.
    BTW K.G. liked Carver dogs to cross too or back into the Red Devil blood.
    He like Hyde's Satch blood the best of Carver dogs.

Remember I use to own Little John aka Game & Girt.
    I'm also the one who got Steve the Red Boy female -Blitz.
    Now here is 2 females I still have, I watched their father be born at Rod's house and is the correct pedigree.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=45261

Their names are Dutchess II and Cherry that K.G. raised and checked.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=112233

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=124867

2. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Iron mike I think its amazing that you can look at a ped and say its fake... esp. Considering you have so many peds in ur head... The peds that u dont agree with are the breedings in the front or back? I.e. 2nd gen or 5th gen

3. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Its not hard to do when you are standing there and a Vet tells you the bitch was never been bred.
    I won't name the female.
    Or know the father died before the dog was born i.e. Ch. Pulsar.
    Or watch him get born........Ch. Red Dog.
    Both in front and back. With in 4 generations.
    As I already wrote, I was there and saw the dogs.
    I know where every dog in Roxy went and which didn't make the grade.
    Has it dawn on you how I know yet? :))

4. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

lmfao all day

5. sega

sega Big Dog

Iron mike you gotta write a book and teach us new guys some stuff

6. is it good for me to mix the turtlebuster bloodline

7. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

oh I never doubted the validity of your statements (i know who u are and what youve done... you speak of my area often!.. Even mentioned a few names I know) I understand how u would know the ofrn strain like the back of ur hand...but from ur post abt this line n others hell abt the game period...I see youve had ur hand in a few different things ;-)...

8. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

(continued) Youve forgotten more than ive learned n seen more than I dreamed lmao so I take most of ur post as a lesson in history... But you didnt really elaborate on the false breedings so I was interested in what sent a red flag up

9. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

People in your area...hum well K.G. is back home now.
    So is Icepick after the Millwright died. Icepick no longer has any dogs.
    No this isn't the same Icepick on this forum with that user name, same as the user name of Triple J isn't the same Triple J from OH. who owned Gr. Ch. Streetsweeper or showed Ch. Dutchess in BIS.

I have saw those breeding before on paper.
    I have talked to K.G. many times about different breeding.
    I might not agree with some of the things he has done but I know why.
    Sadly because how some people have done things, I understand why he did.

I read things like the BS on Online Pedigrees and know it is bullshit.
    Like who bred Roxy.
    Rod & I saw every pup in the litter and took pics of them at Ron & Kathy's place.
    I was there when Rod took pic of the litter, Lizzy 1xw, and everyone who could read knew who was the middle of that one. lol

In time Rod had everything including Don Q and his mother Turtle Girl.
    I won't say what I saw in the pen at Ron's what Turtle Girl was doing but I knew then it was only a matter of time....
    I knew there has been different stories told by people who thought they partners on those dogs like Slu, etc. but Ron, Slu, Kathy, etc. never was the real owners of those dogs.
    If they had been, Roxy's name wouldn't have been Bogg's Roxy!!!
    Roxy was a grown and checked dog why Steve got her.

Shortly there after that litter was born Kathy moved in with K.G.
    Kathy is the one who gave me Tozie who I later gave to Lab Rat.
    I helped Vera do the breeding of Butcher's Brandy and John. I had Que off the litter, she kept Bee and Robert got a female. This is the litter Mad Dog Mark was from.
    He is the reason for the falling out finally between Rod & K.G.
    I also had American Rose (Fargo/Butchers' Brandy) another wrong pedigree on Online Pedigree of Brandy.
    Brandy's papers say Ch. Turtle Buster back to his dam Game & Grit.
    By the age of Brandy and seeing Game & Grit before she died while I was picking up Queenie with Mark Hill, Game & Grit was bred then to John and was at Robert's house in OH. less then 6 months after having that litter Game & Grit died.
    DOB of Brandy would had to have been John as sire.
    This is why Vera took American Rose from Robert and gave her to me.

There was so many deals and dogs I got to watch and know who had what and was there at breeding, had the truth come out, i.e. just yesterday someone had Online Pedigrees Cherry was bred to Gaines' Bugeye. Cherry was never bred to him.
    She was bred to WCC Big Foot and I had the litter here from OG Posse's Ch. Boss Hog.
    But when it is all said and done, there was a major falling out over 1 female.
    But every time I see in a pedigree I know it is BS.
    Also I knew when Ch. Turtle Buster went sterile and when I see females sire by him afterwards, I know that one is BS.
    Basically you are buying the soup not the recipe of Gaines's dogs.

10. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Once again thanks for the history... I think u think im a turtlebuster buff though and im not... I spoke up on the thread initially not because of tb so to speak but of a dog 24x7 posted... im not from the state where og posse resided... Im in the state where we dont say that name michigan... So my youve named ppl I kno statement wasnt referring to the tb line at all... Have u written a book?

11. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Well when it comes to MI. it really doesn't matter with TB dogs because the only person named was Rod and he has been out of dogs for decades.
    As for OH. I think the people's name, ahhhh I think the cat is already out of the bag after the 1988 bust because it made all the papers Nation wide of Kenny Gaines, Dan Robinson and Greg & Margaret Lowe.

They video taped Ch. Turtle Buster, Ch. Timex, Fargo, KY. Buck 2xw, Gr. Ch. Red River Curly and many more being put down. I watch the video the cops took of it.
    Danny wasn't convict, Kenny beat the charge on dogs and sued and got all his rights back.

My last book was manual for kennel owners called Basic Care Kit which CA. Jack refers too in SDJ.
    This is where his first information came from when he first started his books.

I have a few others in mind first before I go into writing about all the things I have seen.
    I'm not really to interested in bringing certain things out.
    What would the point be?
    I read a pedigree of a dog who's dam I bred Ch. Gambler too and then later I found out she bailed.

I would just soon write a book of the good dogs I have seen then the BS.

12. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

13. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

yea and the bs doesnt need to be aired considering some ppl arent around to defend themselves but I kno alot of us younger guys (im 30) need/want to hear it... Even though I come from a strong foundation any history Ive learned has been local or one sided... Even if the views are the same the perspective may be different and while im really jus getting on the block youve been around a thousand different blocks... So u should write the book

14. 179pitman

179pitman Pup

thanks for the history IM

15. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

16. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Well that isn't quiet right. Other then Greg & Steve, all the rest I could pick up the phone and have them on it, that fast.
    Thou many are out APBT dogs now but they are still available to be reached.

There isn't nothing new on this thread which has been know before.
    There was another forum (54) where most all were on and it came out what was what.

Books?????????hummm.
    Most of the time I felt people who write them or sell novelty items was to compensate for their failure with these dogs.
    Not all the time, but most of it.

17. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

I disagree... Books even by those who did fail in the dogs helps to keep an account of history... Im not much of a forum guy so I dont kno abt past forums I actually stumbled across this site.. Most of the guys I kno dont do computers... But a book by u should contain accounts of everything (within limitations) youve seen... Ive read other post by you and you seem to have an opinion abt and witnessed things while with your peers who are the lege.ds to us now... You shouldnt dismiss the idea... it could be a good one... N if u feel a certain way abt the money... dont sell it... U dont hve to mass produce it either but u can write it n anybody who wants one pays to have it printed that way you wont even have to worry abt the blood money laughn... Or sell it and make the payments payable to my charitible organization bwaaaah... Ill even write it... We can be co-authors itll be the biography of the REAL Iron Mike

18. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

I think the IRON one writing a book is a great idea and if he ever did I'd be first in line to get one! tHE GAME NEEDS more ppl like I.M. in it. A lot of dudes get on a comp and try to argue with a guy who has BEEN there & DONE that. I am reatively young myself being 34, and God willing if I make it turning 35 in Dec have had dogs since I was 12-13, but never really had the chance to talk to, or be up under a 'legend'. My experience has basically been with family and locals. So a book for me is probably as close as I will.can ever get to someone like I.M.

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog