1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Turtlebuster bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mad Dog Gym, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

You talking about the black dog, boogieman?

2. Yeah that leg is all bowed out crooked :(

3. [​IMG]

have another look

4. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Nice Chico I had alot of that blood. Both the sire an dam of that dog was solid intense bulldogs!

6. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

The bowleggs comes from Popeye he had bad joints .
    Should be a good one Chico both parents was solid bulldogs
    I have a few breed similar from claddagh also.

7. She my lil TB firecracker!!!!

8. Buzzard

Buzzard Pup

9. yeap..surething!

10. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

my mom has one of them 84 x tb dogs he is still young but he is very very smart and acts like a badass allready lol. and befor yall say some smart shit about my mom she has had dogs her whole life also its been passed down for generations with us and she aint scared.

11. just got a turtlbuster do know much about it. can someone tell me about it?

12. Archangel

Archangel Pup

Correction, it wasn't G. Long as in the late George Long it was the late Steve Long who did the breeding at Barbwire Kennels in IL.Steve also owned Boggs' Roxy R.O.M.As of Christmas time Kenny's health hasn't been good.Kenny has only 2 dogs left. He has nothing for sale nor does he wish to be bothered. o:-)

13. big von

big von Big Dog

well i got some real nice pups off a female i got from the ragers with a lot of tramp/rascal in them and there wounderful

14. I would like to know about turtlebuster before i buy one.

15. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

We have it pure and crossed Love it good stuff, its like any other strain its all in who you get it from and witch ones you get. and you need to learn about the dogs them selfs you get them from About turtlebuster dont matter too far back. We have some of the tightest in the country and you can cross them with two strains and have two differant worlds apart dogs. it is all in the dogs being bred not turtlebuster. I have seen it being asked about alot lately I hope this is not a trend. I Liked it better when no one even asked about it. You dont want that shit its no gamer than a Blue gator mouth razor edge, they bark all the time they are ugly and the cant bite, oh and they are blind and they turn on little old ladies, they eat babies and run around circles barking to the pagen gods, you FOR SURE dont want none of that stinky old turtle sucker blood.

16. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Lol well said J

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Lol at J, yep that's what I heard bout them turtlebuster mutts. Glad I don't have any!

18. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

LOL! Too funny!

19. will it be good if i mix a turtlebuster with red boy jeep.