1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Trying to find a ped (need help!)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Sabrina, May 28, 2011.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Sorry if this seems like a dumbass question or something, I am still pretty new to this so don't think I'm just outright stupid.

I have been looking for the ped that goes with a dog (I think) was called Black Barron. Unique name, I know! Haha Anyway, this dog would have had Sarona Trouble 3 generations back in the ped and Oswalds Laramee 2 generations back. Not sure if they're on the top or bottom. The dog was up here in western Canada, if that makes a difference. I feel like I'm on a wild goose chase trying to find this ped.

Any help or info would be greatly obliged, thanks!

2. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Good luck. Only grandson of Laramee on peds online is MO's Morgana (that I can find). Hope someone else can be more helpful.

3. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

Yeah that's the only thing I could find down from Laramee as well.
    It's not THAT important, more or less out of curiosity than anything.

Going through Troubles' offspring is gonna be fun. :rolleyes:

4. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Yeah, good luck with that... LOL