1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

TRUTH Series-Its not the breed, its how you raise them myth

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by Saiyagin, Aug 3, 2014.

1. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

2. niko

niko CH Dog

Im sure with enough time and breeding for it you could breed the DA out but then its no longer a Bulldog lol dogs genes can easily be manipulated thats why you can devolop a new breed in just a few generations

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Ursa, you say in your first post you don't have a side but this last post surely says different.

4. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

I understand what they are and accept them as such, no need to sugar coat things.

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

WTF do you mean its NOT Fair are you a RETARD? By you not being able to grasp the concept of my topic only proves how GREEN your are probably due to you being a SIDELINE OBSERVER by not taking sides (probably a border line tree hugger) LMAO. When one takes no side and remains neutral that person has no real experience on either side of the fence LMAO.

You see raising a dog from a pup to adult and breeding for a certain TRAIT are two different things.

How you raise them means how you RAISED and TRAINED that dog from a puppy to a adult. A.R. activist believe that if we raise the puppy right it wont be aggressive or want to fight another dog , can I make it any clearer then that or do I need to get you hooked on phonics or was that phonesex? LMAO

A BREED of dog is DETERMINED by that breeds TRAITS regardless of how that dog was brought up/raised from a pup to a adult. EVERY single fucking breed of dog was made and INFLUENCED by MAN you damn tree hugging mofo. and because humans bred those TRAITS into them thats the TRAITS they will have regardless of who says so , are that dumb and dense that you cant grasp that concept? So why dont you CUT out all your Bull shit because YOU KNOW DAM WELL I DONT SUGAR COAT SHIT BIATCH.

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Thats because he is a dumb ass CUR as he did say he was a rottweiler in his other life LMAOROTF.

P.S. Straight up to the point no sugar coating on that shit LMAOROTF

7. Nute

Nute Pup

I feel like, if you buy an APBT, you are buying a game dog, and should be treated as such. Finding a knowledgable, responsible APBT owner aside from people in this forum is RARE! If you want a house pet, or a dog to go to the dog park with why the hell wouldn't you consider a different breed? Because deep down alot of people lacking confidence in themselves try to compensate by buying a APBT! If people accepted breeds for what they were then we would never have this conversation. I have a Olde Boston Bulldogge that sleeps on my couch and plays with my kids, a Blue bitch dog that rotates from a kennel to a tie out, and 2 game bred pups that will be destined for 2 permanent separate tie outs. Notice I said the blue bitch rotates from a kennel to a tie out? Mostly because although as watered down as the blue bullies may be, I will never assume she is dog friendly, and always treat her as her recent descendants the APBT. The only reason she goes in a kennel is for fear of her being stolen only. An asshole is like an opinion, everyone has one, and that's mine. I totally agree with you OP.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk 2

8. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Saiy you keep repeating the same thing like a broken tape recorder. It is true, how an individual dog was brought up makes little to no difference but you pretend like this breed wasn't developed in a single breeding, was it? A hundred years of fighting, testing and culling dogs will get you the the end results of today. What I'm trying to tell you is if this breed won't ever see another dog fight for the next hundred years (how it is raised) and you cull all those behaviors you end up with a bunch of nothing dogs. I really don't understand how you cannot comprehend this simple logic but keep sounding off like you know what you are talking about. At the end of the day whatever helps you sleep at night, keep living in a box.

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

You dumb fuck I never said this breed was developed in a single breeding your just a ignorant neutral retard. I know exactly what you are saying, its YOU who doesnt know what this topic is really about because your just to blind to comprehend it. You keep repeating the same shit but that AINT what this topic is all about. This term used by the A.R. activist>ITS NOT THE BREED , ITS HOW YOU RAISE THEM, to them it means raising a game bred pup the "right way", to be loving and kind so that when it grows up it will be loving and kind and not fight other dogs.... So guess who is the one living in the MORON BOX??? LMAO

10. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

To make it clear the A.R. activist are not talking about how its raised in a 100 years or more of SELECTIVE BREEDING (only A.R. activist use the term raised) etc. they are talking about how a puppy is raised from birth and becomes a adult dog.

Go and read Niko's post which is a fine example of what I am saying at least him and some others get it unlike you cause your such a simpleton LMAO

11. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

12. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

Sai, I think for the next "Truth Series" you might want to consider highlight/capitalize the main points of your topic. It might give members a better understanding of the message you are communicating. By the time they finish reading what you wrote they forgot what they read lol. Anyhow, keep bringing it...

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

AGAIN you dumb A.R Activist , you STILL cant comprehend what the myth is all about because your a FUCKTARD......Changes can happen over a long period of time I never said they couldnt but in the A.R. activist eyes they believe change can happen over night by raising a puppy right when it becomes a adult it will be a whole different dog when raised right as animal rights activist think that the reason why our dogs is aggressive to other dogs is because of the way we raise them by forcing them to fight or training that fighting behavior into them WHICH is a MYTH do you get it now????? If not you NEVER WILL.....Even BeatrixKiddo has more common sense then you Ursaminor and thats a big compliment to Beatrixkiddo LOL.

14. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Why dont we let Ursaminor take over from here since he thinks he is the FUCKING GURU in this forum so yall can thank him for that shit.

15. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

I had to look this one up out of curiosity today and here is the link to the ASPCA's Position Statement on Pit Bulls:

http://www.aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls

"Puppies that learn how to interact, play and communicate with both people and members of their own and other species are less likely to show aggressive behavior as adults."

"Despite our best efforts, there will always be dogs of various breeds that are simply too dangerous to live safely in society."

Nothing on here claims your self opinionated truth of making things happen over night, you are taking things a bit out of proportion.

I am somewhat disappointed that nobody else have said anything about this topic. It would be nice to hear someone else's opinion for a change other than Saiy calling names and pointing fingers like some angry kid.

16. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Well since you think you know it all why dont you enlighten all of us with your vast knowledge Prick?

You are most likely a A.R. activist since your trying so hard to discredit my post because no true dog man would discredit the TRUTH.

17. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Also I dont see dogmen here backing you up because this aint about opinions its about TRUTH in which you just cant see because you are a A.R. Activist.

18. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Also its so funny how you posted that ASPCA link like thats there true agenda....you think they are going to write what is the truth or write what they think the general public wants to hear to further there hidden agenda? Wait dont answer that question because no one will believe you because YOU (ursaminor) ARE a A.R.Activist yourself, hence why you dont even TRY to DENY it. LOL

A.R. activist will do ANYTHING to promote there hidden agenda, they will LIE, CHEAT, STEAL, and even KILL to accomplish there goals.

The only reason I am writing this TRUTH series is to Expose the TRUTH thats it as I have no other agenda.

Yawl can Judge for your selves I just hope in the end the TRUTH prevails.

Seek the TRUTH!!!

19. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I thought it was pretty obvious the point Saiy is making, anybody who listens to what AR activist say can clearly hear their beliefs. They believe these dogs are aggressive like this because of human beings teaching them to be that way. And that is a crock of shit.

20. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog