1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

**Tri-State Show** New Weight Pull info!!

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by TriStateAPBT, Jul 28, 2010.

1. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

all in time like a chess match.:cool:i know you put in alot of wp work with them hounds, its gonna pay off im sure. :cool:

2. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I be there around 10pm Friday night, I wanna get my usual spot. I'll be pretty bummed if I don't get it. Lol it's tradition now....

3. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Heard the Roe1880...

Either getting there early friday afternoon or later around 8pm... Not sure yet... Depends if i get out the house before or after that Baltimore rush hour....

4. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

lol... i hope to get my little spot also... if anyone wants to find me imma be behind the weight pull area (i hope)...

5. mommy2kane

mommy2kane Big Dog

Really looking forward to this show

6. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

oh yesss i cant wait

7. HazelRose

HazelRose Pup

Will be hitting the road soon! Can't wait to get there already! Lol :D

8. preme

preme CH Dog

can someone post a flyer so i can map quest it i need the address

9. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Here is the actual address
    735 route 40, woodstown NJ 08098

10. preme

preme CH Dog

thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    leaving 5 am

11. pmj

pmj Pup

:dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogstare::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue:

12. ROCCITY

ROCCITY Big Dog

Another great show put on by Tri State! First class.

13. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

awesome show.... Thanks again tristate... ya always do it big.... great dogs & great people...

14. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

good show yea. but i reallly gatta get a dog for me to show or pull.....=[

and roe saw you working that blue dog =]

15. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

where were you bro?? i didnt get to see you... i can miss allot of folks when im there cause im always running around...lol... my blue punk did ok the track was tuff as hell though this show... he took 3rd both days... hes slowly getting it...lol

16. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

wow 3rd congrat i was going everywhere too lols didnt wanna bother you cos you were running around everywhere lols.

now everytime i go to show i get sad cos i have no dog with me.

ps. wssup with those big bullies at the show ?!?

17. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Great Show Indeed!!!

18. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Great show as usual! I have some pics I will be posting today. :)

19. preme

preme CH Dog

had great time :)

20. HazelRose

HazelRose Pup

I had a great time!!! Pics will be posted later! :D:D:D