1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

**Tri-State Show** New Weight Pull info!!

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by TriStateAPBT, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Padlock

Padlock Banned

I'm not competing any time soon...life has changed a bit, wife and new born now are my main focus. to compete at that high level takes ALOT
    of time and effort. that class had over 40+ dogs in it. were you there at those times me and Gucci competed?

2. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

Someone please take me :(

3. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

the angus i was talking bout is hoe angus depot

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Nope..not the same Angus.

5. phill

phill Top Dog

i put something on the indana board for a tri-state rep

6. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Make reservations as suggested... if you ask folks about their dogs... most love to tell you about them... If i had any real advice it would be to "just go"

7. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

I agree with Mike... definetly should go & talk to people... Hey Mike we gotta finally meet up also...lol... I need to meet more Game-dog forum members...lol

8. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Sure!!!! I love this show not only because it's close but it's where it all began for us....

Holler at me!

9. TriState always has good dogs too...
    good food...
    good fun...
    well organized...

10. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

keg stands babyyyyyyyyyyyy...lol... i cant wait... unfortunately my young hounds will be in not so great shape as i have been working overtime for a while now & this week i also go on vacation so i havent had time tio work them... oh well i hope they do ok... i dont ask & or push them to hard anyway..

11. roe-
    i encourage everyone to partake in the keg stands!!!!

that me hangovers and less effective "handlers" on Sunday!!!!:)

12. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

LMAO @ ricos.... well i for sure dont need convincing... im there for sure... i just need to stay away from that damn moonshine...lol.. it kicks my a$$ badly...lol...

13. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

I THINK I GOT A RIDE =] i think im going.

14. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

who is camping??? I am and i believe i will be there before it gets dark on Friday night... Anyone going for friday night camping????

15. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

i wanna know too. if lotta people come on friday i probly come on friday too.

16. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

We're out, can't turn down overtime these days.

17. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

that sucks man . but well gatta work to survive these days if you know what i mean.

18. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

imma get there Friday night but aint setting up the tent till Sat. morn... gonna sleep in the truck with the wifey...lol... i hope to be there around 9-10 (i hope)
    Hey Mike imma be behind the weightpull area... i have a pathfinder if you get a chance stop by...

19. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

you takin a wp trophy home Roe?:cool:

20. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

shit... my blue punk ass can't take a ribbon home yet...lol... i started him late as hell so i gotta take my time... i hope he does ok.. i aint complaining on anything he does... I hope he does though...
    I hope all my dogs get something...lol... even 3rd place is great... i can't complain...