1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Treat wound on nose

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Rojas, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rojas

Rojas Big Dog

If you read my post in the discussion section, you will now that my dog recently got in a fence fight with another dog, his nose is busted and looks like he cant breath right likes it clogged with blood or its swelled up from the inside(nose doesnt look swelled up), i need naturual remedies or similar, im not going to take my dog to the vet and get charged an arm and a leg, because hes having a lil discomfort at breathing, if you have any ideas in unclogging his nose , let me know. thank you.

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

if you think it is a lil discomfort and not really bothering him why the hell are you even posting it ffs man you and some of the posts you have posted lately are just uncalled for

3. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

If you do not know how to properly care for it. And you have to come online and ask, then guess what you should take the damn dog to the Vet.

If you can not properly take care of your animals. Then you should not own them.

Thread closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.