1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

treadmills

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by quinton2009, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Does anybody that's lives in Mississippi builds slatmills and carpert mills for a good reasonable price

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I believe Barber is in that area. He has really nice carpet mills. US1

3. Do he have a contact .

4. slim12

do some carpet mill searches on here and his handle should pop up. S

5. barber

barber Pup

call me 662 297 6188

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

telamarketers bout to fuck you up!!!! lol

7. barber

barber Pup

sounds good

8. JP267

JP267 Banned

lmao......

9. barber

barber Pup

whts up J.P. how ru brother

10. JP267

JP267 Banned

Im good Man, always good to hear from Ya.

11. slim12

I'm hoping the finders fees are adding up til I get my complimentary mill. US1 LOL

12. barber

barber Pup

you know very few r willing to invest in a mill; it's either time or money lol, thts just the way it goes

13. slim12

Yeah I know. It goes in spurts as well. A few years ago I went on a stretch where I could not keep one. The waiting list was 6-8 deep all the time. I bought a lot of stuff in bulk, wheels/bearings, wood, etc...and then it all stopped. it was one here and one there. But I agree, most do not want to invest in a mill. It is so much easier to talk about the dogs, talk about working the dogs, talking about using the mill than actually doing so.

Best of luck. US1

14. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

Hey slim12, could you post a picture of a mill that you built?

15. slim12

[video=youtube;nq7h6nQmKoM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq7h6nQmKoM[/video]

[video=youtube;qqB1Gb-gjFk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqB1Gb-gjFk[/video]

The mill with the red bitch on is available for $250. Pick up only. I am using it right now. S

16. I am looking for a used mill in houston tx will trad a 1year old brood bitch old Carver- Jackson blood line

17. slim12

Build the mill yourself. The plans are $25. Build them mill for less that $150. Minimal skills. Minimal tools. S.

18. For a slat mill

19. slim12

A carpet/belt mill. S

20. sweetscience

sweetscience Big Dog

when building a belt mill what is the surface under the mill? @ SLIM..love reading your posts and replies you really have a lot of knowldge and in my opinion you offer good solid advice thank you for your input!!!
    Thanks.... to all