1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

treadmills

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by MMK, May 6, 2004.

1. MMK

MMK Guest

i just recently started working to create my own brand slate mill. these will be made of stainless steel and will hopefully be a new standard in the mill making industry. i have been drawing up blue prints that i feel will change the way the mills are going to be made in the future. i also plan to make a step by step walkthrough on how to make the treadmills, collars, and other supplies to help others save money and make their own supplies. right now i am waiting on steel samples, belt material, nylon and poly webbing (collars) 2 in stainless welded drings, stainless 2" buckle collars (welded). i recamend to people new to welding and sewing to experiment on scrap material before wasting money before they enbark on there mission to make their own supplies. and as allways piss poor practice equals piss poor proformance, perfect practice equals perfect proformance.
    MMK

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2004
  2. Sup man, post some pictures I'm interested!

3. MMK

MMK Guest

i will post tons of pictures when i get things going. my material samples should be arriving monday. and i will start working on these on my day of (i work 14hr/day 6 days a week). so there will only really be updated every week but when we break off from work for the winter i will have pleanty of time to make many tutorials on how to make different items for these dogs.
    MMK

4. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

Hope it all comes together pretty easily for ya.. Get at me when you are close to getting everything in order!!

5. MMK

MMK Guest

i have made a couple different mills before and have repaired quite a few at that also. LA hey when i get this going maybe we could work out a deal for those boxes i was talking to you about making.
    MMK

6. gator

gator Big Dog

Are you going to build both slat and carpet mills?

7. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

Yea we can do that ! I have been checking some info on materials for them. Just tryin' to see what is gonna be strongest for the price. I'll get with ya when we start on 'em.

8. MMK

MMK Guest

gator,
    i am planning on just making slate mills, at least to begin with. i always like to pick my brain and see if i can improve apon stuff. with the plan i came up with though i feel it should be a good comprimise of endurance and strenght that u get from both mills. so hopefully there should be no need for both.

LA_headhunters
    Hey if u could make the inner box out of aluminum or stainless and the outer box out of steel it would be great. i just want to make sure what ever is used for the inner box between the blue insulation board doesnt rust.

MMK

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2004
  9. gator

gator Big Dog

Keep me up on your progress MMK I do prefer carpet mill for strenght but maybe your idea will work, good luck.

10. MMK

MMK Guest

thanks will do
    MMK

11. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

yea when we get on 'em trust me it'll be well worth it .

12. MMK

MMK Guest

hey if someone wanted to try their hand at making a carpet mill i got a place that will sell seemless belts for the carpet mills. i dont know a price on them but i could get one if someone was interested.
    MMK

13. ASA

ASA Pup

why no blues?

14. i would be interested in the price of a slat mill if anyone cares to give me one.