1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Treadmills For Sale !!!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Joanna, Jun 15, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Joanna

Joanna Big Dog

2. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Holy crap I want one! lol Nice work

3. Joanna

Joanna Big Dog

Dear FTG
    We need your order for treadmill.
    If you are set on the purchase let me know and write details about the payment. There is few days to the end of June.
    Regards
    Joanna

4. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Seems a bit wide. In the vid you can see the dog running angled. Other then that it looks really nice.

5. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

yea it does look a bit wide but it works and get's the job done! What's that cost in American dollar's?:o

6. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

do you come with the treadmill?

7. Bertus

Bertus Pup

500 euro is 700 dollars ;)

8. i would have used two inch tubing for the framework personally. $700 is a good price for any slatmill but most designs out there use 2 inch framing. if you ever had a dog over 60 lbs running full stride, you'd want a heavier duty frame...trust me. the mill you build seems wide enough for an american bulldog but the framework looks like it was made for a 30lb dog, IMO. other than that, it looks like a decent mill.

9. Joanna

Joanna Big Dog

I know what are you talking about but
    I have that kind of treadmill at home and it's made with the same inch framing and it's enought really. This treadmill has 5 or 6 yers and many dogs was running on them (big and small) my dog has about 47lbs and the treadmill is very good for him.

10. Joanna

Joanna Big Dog

I don't understand :confused:

11. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

ok does the female standing next to the treadmill come with it or do i just get the treadmill if you add her into it it will make the offer even better:D

12. Joanna

Joanna Big Dog

hahaha very funny really !!! :D
    No I'm not for sale !!!
    I've stood there just because I want to show how small the treadmill is.
    reagrds:p

13. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Thats cool for sure!;)

14. Joanna

Joanna Big Dog

up Thread !!!

treadmills For Sale !!!

15. [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]Check my new mill out let me know what you think, I will upload the finished pictures as soon as

Attached Files:

16. Nice work... but may I know the details of payment. Again congrats to your good job.

17. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

Having seen one of these up close myself , i can say the pics dont do justice to them , superb free spinning built to last and very high quality,
    just hoping one turns up in my stockin at xmas:cool:

18. hardnock

hardnock Pup

i want to buy 1 of your treadmill how much hit me up omar

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
  19. how much is cost included shipping to usa in dollars? get at me gotticonnection@yahoo.com

20. Joanna

Joanna Big Dog

In $ it will be 700 $ but I don't know the shipping cost. I think it would be huge about 700$ too.