1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

transporting dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by =^^=GYPSYKITTIN, Apr 4, 2010.

1. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Im not sure if this is in the right topic or not if not please move to the right one!
    I drive a semi truck cross country and travel mostly east of I-35 however I go into arizona and west texas too. I can transport dogs if people are needing dogs moved. I can only stay within 50 miles of my route that Im taking for that trip. I can try to meet with someone when possible. the dog will be inside my truck in the sleeper berth fed watered daily and walked every 4 hours or as needed. I travel mainly at night so not many people will ever see the dog, so no questions will be asked of the dogs past or appearance. kennel accidents happen and dont concern me, the dog will be moved in a steel crate not plastic as plastic crates can be chewed! feel free to contact me. Youcan check back to see where i will be going to and from. I only get a 24 hour notice so the dog must be ready when i can come through.

2. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

as soon as I know where I am to go next I will post immediatly.

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

4. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Thank You but I've never done dog transport for profit just enough to cover feed and dinner and supper for myself. not in it for the money, just know how hard it is to get some bulldogs shipped and I know how frustrating it can be to have to jump through hoops for the shipping and if I'm going in that direction anyway how could I justify charging the going rate for just picking up a pup or dog here and there.:):)

5. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

At uship.com you bid on the job. No need to justify anything.

6. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

ok getting loaded in Georgia to deliver in Ft Worth Tx Sunday night. I have room for two crates in my sleeper and can swing through atlanta along the way by way of I85 and will be running I-20 for the trip. If You need dog transportation get a hold of me by 10pm tonight please. I require the dog to have food and a water dish for the trip and your own crate and lead for the dog. I will check my messeges as much as I can. I will be running mostly produce this spring and summer along I-10, I-20, and I-40 mostly but occasionally will be running up into the east coast.:dogtongue:

7. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

hey gypsykittin check your messages

8. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

I pick up my next Load in ft worth TX and deliver in Louisville KY. I leave ft worth sometime tomorrow afternoon. I will check my messeges this evening.;)

9. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Picking up in Louisville tonight and delivering in Waco TX area temple tx to be exact, delivering Friday morning 8am.:)

10. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

I'm loading in Waco now and deliver in a town called 84 Pennsylvania for stop 1 and my final deliveriy is in conklin NY.

11. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

thats good info im saving you as a contact

12. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Loading in Scranton pa. today and delivering tomorrow in Gaston S.C.

13. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

I get loaded in Batesburg S.C. tomorro am and deliver in Chicago Saturday evening.

14. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Load canceled will post as soon as I grab another.

15. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

I pickup tomorrow at 3 pm in Charlotte NC and deliver on Monday in Oklahoma city ok. Still can make room for two large crates.

16. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Do you ever get to Ca.

17. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Rarely go to the west coast which sucks!!! My dads in Modesto. I wish I could get out there, that seems to be a problem for many looking for a transporter. Not many frequent Cali. I will let you know if that changes though. I mostly run everywhere but the west coast. My truck is illegal in Cali cause its a 2000 peterbuilt and doesn't meet the EPA requirements. My friend is going to union city CA. South of Hayward and he will go back to TX where he lives if that helps let me know and I will get in touch with him.

18. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

picking up next load in elk city oklahoma tomorrow, delivering to houston tx 3 am on the 6th. will be able to work in the delivery after I unload and will not get loaded again till probably 10 am or later so am flexible.

19. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Loaded in Houston today deliver in clarksville,AR. tomorrow at 3:45 pm. I will be going up us59 to i-30 to i-40 west.

20. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Picking up today in rogers arkansas and delivering Monday in salt lake city Utah.