1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

transporter

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by TripleJ, Mar 16, 2012.

1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

ok guys forthose of you with a good van or truck trailor I am looking for a new transporter. I need a new transporter to ship my mills and boxes for me. I prefer someone that lives some what close to mid fl so they can help me get them loaded on trailor. This is a good job for someone that is young single a team or a retired cppl. My self can keep you going a full week a month, please pm me, AND I will pay what I pay my guy now No more NO less I am as fair of person and will shoot straight with you, I am sick of dealing with a corp to do this for me I feel like just taking my hands and putin them around that bitches neck. I also think my people would prefer to have some one that has a interest in dogs bring them there stuff.