1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Transporter that'll actually get back to you!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Crash97, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Does anyone know of a transporter that'll actually get back to you? I've tried calling and e-mailing several and gotten no response. Don't know if it's due to the big Texas bust or what. Thanks.

2. bodilly

bodilly Pup

http://www.flashbuilder.net/users/sltransportation/main.html

3. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

4. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

I've used High Roller to tranport dogs, and was satisfied with their serivce

5. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

6. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Valentine, has a run scheduled for Jan 17, (I can't remember the site, but go to the eppinette kennels website, and look on the message board.

7. princess_koka

princess_koka Big Dog

Try Mike at gametime express

8. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

i have had good luck with critter couriers, and i do know that they are having some mechanical problems. keep trying. i dont really know of anyone else.

9. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

I know of a few that swear by Jerome (Critter couriers) and won't use anyone but him. If you need his cellular phone number PM me

10. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

hey texas, i know jerome also and i would suggest you may want to ask him before you give out his cell......maybe? i would, but maybe im just being anal.....lol

11. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

I wont use anyone else but jerome..

12. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Hey, anyone got an e-mail for Jerome at Critter Couriers? Apparently his phones broken?

13. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

i havent been able to get hold of him either, i need to get my pups ped and paps from him. his email is jollyapbt@yahoo.com but i havent heard back from him yet. if anyone gets any news or gets hold of him, let him know for me ok? lol

14. True_Bulldog

True_Bulldog Big Dog

I'd say Jerome or Brad Bailey, either one is reliable.

15. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

Brad was the only one I used..but..hes not doing it anymore so i would go with Valentine they seem to be pretty good.

16. True_Bulldog

True_Bulldog Big Dog

Aw that sucks I really liked him, knew what he was doing and did a good job at it. Maybe I'll try Valentine when the time comes.