1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

topic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peppapig, Aug 16, 2010.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

just checking

2. beanieman

beanieman Banned

:confused::confused::confused:

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

He is communicating to Shake......it is the acient language of lessismore.

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lol....i tried to create a thread and it came up a couple of times that i was forbidden from doing so.thought id been banned from making a topic for no reason and was getting my verbal striking gloves on to let rip lol.so feck knows wat happened.:confused::rolleyes:

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

fucking doing it again:mad:........wtf......mod's am i banned from making a thread or something???

6. MCS

MCS CH Dog

they are just staying one step ahead of you peppa lol.

7. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

No peppa as far as i know you are all good, so it must be something on your end.

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

if a mod has banned me from creating a thread the least they could do is man up and own up to doing so and give the reason!!....feck me....:rolleyes:

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

....its stopping me from creating one.....a white page comes up saying im forbidden from creating a thread on this forum.:rolleyes:

10. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

how did you start this thread peppa? there is nothing to tell me you have a restriction on you hence why i said its probly on your end.

11. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

indeed

this is true aswell.

whenever someone is banned, a reason is shown- has that not been the case every time I have banned you?

12. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

I do not know peppa, how old, tall, what he looks like etc, I can only assume some characteur values of his but yesterday I imagined him troubled, ready to explode and cursing everything and everyone for whatever this thread is about and I was laughing for quite some time.:):):)