1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Too excited not to share!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SouthernDixie, Nov 9, 2005.

1. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

This Saturday morning will be my Dixie's first training session with the Tulsa PD K9 trainer and his dogs! He's asked me to come to his training sessions to have him evaluate her, train her, and teach me what to do. The only training sessions we'll be attending are his obedience - unless he suggests otherwise. I'm doing this because I'd like to show her and well, obedience plays a good part in that.

He also suggested that we set up a separate time for him to evaluate my pup.

Eeee I'm just excited. Had to share.

(oh and the best part is.... it's free ;) )

2. CB

CB CH Dog

Congrats on that. Hope your dog does well :)

3. PitbullLover

PitbullLover Big Dog

Congrats! I'm glad that she is doing so well! Keep up the good work!

4. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Thank you!

5. FREE!!! That's my favorite word!! :D

6. rpk

rpk Big Dog

Congratulations! I'm glad your doing something positive with your dogs! You know traing go a long way!

7. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

LOL, well I kinda got hooked up on the deal. He is dating my coworker lol.

Hopefully he wants to go further than just obedience with her - he told me he'd watch and evaluate her to see if she'd do good tracking or be a good attack dog on the police force BUT I'm not doing that because she'd never be with me and she could get hurt... and I could just see it in the news if something went wrong...

8. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

That's great, that is the kind of training I do, It is alot of fun. you will have a good time

9. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

Good luck & have fun!! :)

10. Suki

Suki Guest

WAAAAAy cool! Congrats!!!!!!:D