1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

tom garners keep

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Roche, May 15, 2011.

1. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Helo to all gamedog fanciers I'm from south africa and I'm collecting info on different keeps but I jus can't get any info on garners keep, I would appreciate any info about his methods

2. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

Don't know what you've been told but Garner is nothing more than Breeder. Nothing more, nothing less.

3. Caos

Caos CH Dog

you're 100%right no Garner keep!

4. Steeldog

Steeldog Big Dog

Why don't you try to contact the man himself? He's not hard to find. He is a good breeder though. Has good products for development and conditioning. CNI Nurture, RF-1, and Sperm Up.

5. JTC

JTC Big Dog

You guys are mis informed...there is in fact a keep written by garner that was published in his magazine several years ago. In order to get it you need to order a back issue if you can. I have read the keep, used to have it in pdf b ut my computer crashed and i lost it. It is a decent keep, offered tg's persective on certain apsects of work, peak time wasnt that long, think it peaked at an hour, seemed like a keep designed for a very hard mouth dog that was going to finish things quickly. Like every other keep i have read, i took the information i liked and forgot about the rest.

Jtc

6. Caos

Caos CH Dog

How a man who never performer a single dog could have a keep?

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

so very tru!!...I was going to say something but I'll be talking to much so I'll just stfu...lol

8. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Sum people in my country who have even met the are tellin me he was fond of breeding hard biters rather than breeding gameness, but I dnt knw what to believe because I hav. Witnessed sum hard mouthed frisco dogs in action dat get the job done quick

9. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I have experience with Frisco dogs since 2001 and never saw a hard mouth dog for them.

10. benson

benson Pup

could you or any one please post us this keep i would love to look at it. thank you for your help

11. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

actually garner has put out several keeps. one with steriods and one without. they are to long for me to post sorry=== dan

12. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

There is a "Garner keep" for those who think otherwise!

YIS

13. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

really?????

14. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

15. JTC

JTC Big Dog

i run chinaman dogs and mine have average to above average mouth and are game. There is good and bad in every line, tom happens to put out good animals on a consistant basis. My foundation bitch is off his bolo dog.

16. Caos

Caos CH Dog

really my friend.

17. Caos

Caos CH Dog

have one of Dynomite/Princess Lady good dog but normal mouth like I saw in others like bolio,mayday and many!

18. JTC

JTC Big Dog

There is now to know based on a pedigree.