1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tom garner's breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Nicolas Eric, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

In the game, are you serious? Your dogs 60lbs, and your comparing it to bully lines? You are obviously not very knowledgeable. According to there peds, both Haystack & Edith are basically both Frisco/Hammond dogs. And Hammond dogs are known to throw big at times.
    As a side note, one of the best dogs I personally ever saw. Was a dog my father owned in the late 70's. He was an Eli jr w/ a little OFRN. He was about 72lbs chain weight.
    After over 5 months of complaining about your dog. ??? never mind!

2. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

Dude chill !!! ive been in the dogs for 25 years !!! i know what your talking about . on the other hand if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle.

3. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Why pay a shitload for a dog from him when you can pay less and still get good,hard tested frisco blood from others? I know i wouldnt

4. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

i rember you posting a breeding with that haystack dog to a dog from sexton. so why would someone with 25 yrs expeirence breed a dog not even 2 yet with owner questioning the ped to the dog aswell

5. elibred

elibred Big Dog

so true..............................

6. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

Boy you about as green as they come..trying to say you been in the dogs for 25 years again..havent we touched down on this subject already? My man..youre a fuckin joke! You been doggin 25 years and made no friends?? I can see why..you got diarrhea of the mouth and loose lips sink ships! Not that you ever been on a ship like that anyway...Youre a joke. You need to face reality..You went to the only outlet available to you. So now that you done spent all that money to buy and have the pup shipped you aint happy how it's turning out..youre cryin like a lil girl. Why don't you do what I told you before..Treat the animal with respect, give it proper care and time to mature and then make the call on the animal. Coming on here crying like a blabbering idiot aint gonna help you none. 25 years of doing dogs.....If youre dumb today, youre gonna be dumb tomorrow.

7. elibred

elibred Big Dog

like that saying right there.. im gonna use that lol

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Who's selling "good, hard tested" frisco blood hand over fist like that? Especially for less. Guess it depends on what you consider good and/or hard tested. Now you can definitely get the blood cheaper from folks breeding it off his yard and you can get some good working stock from people working and breeding it off his yard but you'll most likely be paying around the same price or nothing at all.

9. Roger85

Roger85 Pup

naustroms , i have been thinking the same since i started reading this post, jajaja i did not say anything cuz some peeps here be getting loud when they dont hear what they want..and this garner stuff is really getting old with the fan/haters thing, but anyways you are 100% correct, unless you get a nice bred pup from a boddy FREE, any other well bred and "hard tested" is going to cost you big bucks, now a days any fool is tryin to sell "good peds out of "HARDLY tested stuff" for 5-7 papers, i dont own any dog from Toms yard, but hey the man got str8 "tested dogss".. dyno, el negro, bobby... there is a ton of frisco dogs still kicking it, i mean frisco on their 4th gen, so here is a man selling dogs out of proven stock, well bred also, you can find them tigh or line bred.. what else do people want? for him to give them away? or get prices even with the rest of the backyard breeders?
    the fact that tom be sellin many many dogs is true, but hey who got so many GOOD STUDS? tha he is not hitting the woods with his dog?? he does not have to do that, the man is selling dogs to the WORLD, his dogs are getting very well proven, shit nc,sc,alabama,oklahoma you name it is full of toms stuff, its allover the place.
    that the man have sliped with the paperwork sometimes(intentionally or not) so what? who hasnt? do you guys think everybody is legit? would you put your hand on fire for those guys? hell floyd, mayfield all them guys did the same shit, registration is a guide to a certain point, like a man said here before...you buy a dog is a crapshoot, you buy it and hope for the best, raise it, and see for your self , if is not good either try it again or change your supplier, thats it.
    back on the subject, i think any bobby peru's breeding would be a nice project, or any haystack pup would also be nice to see grow. all of them studs are packing nothing but nice blood on them, thats the thing, when you talk about them dogs is hard to choose cuz they all the same thing..lol..good eli blood!!
    hope no body get offended with my OPINION!!
    have a great nite fellaz

10. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

I think i maybe wrote it a bit wrong. You wont get it as easy as you do from TG.
    What i ment was its better out there. Not easy to come by if you dont know any. Like i said,i wouldnt buy any from him,there are other out there with good frisco blood as well. I know where i would go,what others do aint my problem really. Again,never said people were selling it hand over fist,just my opinion;)

11. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

oh wow you told me off on gamedog.com!!! your a big dogman/lolololololoolol.

12. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

:0047::goodposting::goodposting::goodposting::goodposting:
    Very well stated!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.