1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

To Understand Bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Elmo, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elmo

Elmo Big Dog

Ne one that can recomend me ne good reads on this subject ?
    i kno.,, the best way to learn is go out and do it. but to get understanding of what your doing a good read always helps imo.

cheers

2. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Enter "bloodlines" in the search option. Lotta good threads already covering just about everything you will need to know.

3. hoghunter

hoghunter Pup

Want to understand bloodlines read about the 78 cromosones a dog has and what each one represents 39 from sire and 39 from dame then the arguments will start. What is game and is how is it transfered thru genes and can it be isolated and manipulated are pits the only dog that has the trait I think not heard a story about a black man from southcarolina top dog man. Who along with breeding and showing gamebulldogs he had game shepards and I thought ok and when I went to his yard way back in the corner low and behold there they where shepards hittin the chain as hard as his bulldogs. No bullshit true story. Did he isolate the game by crossing pit to shepard then back to shepards for the body type and only breed the ones shown game intrested me so much I tryed it myself 10 years playin on the side and its been done so back to my comments on the mayfield dogs best to best with the standard being game and don't worry about the family game is the trait and breed for it so as far as learning about bloodlines learn about bulldogs instead and how to hold firm to your standard and don't waiver my bloodline is game bulldogs

4. Elmo

Elmo Big Dog

Thank you verry much there.. i have something to look search for now.

Cheers!

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

6. BIGEASY

BIGEASY Pup

I agree!! had a shar pei pitbull years ago who hung himself as he was chasing a squirel.. he was my maniac. very interesting post hoghunter!

7. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

This is an old post and I normally wouldn't even respond,but think what you please,just don't expect no one here to believe it.Hitting a chain ain't game,lmao. Just means they hit a chain. Stupid thread about a stupid subject.Just going to get all our online genetics expects going and I'll have 127 pages of genetics arguments.

8. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.