1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tn Bound

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Celebs, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Celebs

Celebs Pup

Hello fellow dog persons! I am here to talk dawgs with you I don't have a dog right now and I maybe looking for a good one.
    I was in the game hard well not to hard about fifteen years ago if that dates me. I used to keep Carl Mims Redboy, Ed Farrons Eli, and my man Rushin kennels(man he threw that fire on the ground.) I actually had a chance to visit rushin Bill's yard to pick up my pup. Cool and to those of you that don't know Bill was the editor of PBR magazine.
    Yep I have had some fun time with the bulldogs. Well I look forward to this board and hope that I can meet some good people here.
    Celebs