1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Time To Introduce

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CPitbulldawg, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Hello everyone I have been looking at this site for a while and decided to make me an account and introduce myself. My name is Devell Chambliss. I am a owner of 3 great dogs. My first dog is a 5yr old female pitbull. She comes from the Frazier Baroness lines. My second dog is a 3yr old male pitbull which is the house dog. He is a rescue. My last dog is a 11mth old female Malinois which comes from a dog by the name of Scorpion. I have 3 kennel setups with a nice size backyard so the dogs can run and play. I bored dogs once in a while. I hope I can learn alot more about the breed and hope to learn more about other people and what they do how they keep there dogs.

2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Welcome to the site and we hope you have a great stay and find all the info for your dogs you could ever need, there is so much to learn about all the breeds out there because all are succeptable to the same things and you can learn here.

3. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Welcome, hope you enjoy the site.